Are you contracting for success?
For the first time in history contracting and operational management go hand in hand as IACCM join up with SSON to bring you world class practices on contact negotiation and management. Find out more about IACCM content and membership prices.
SSOW is where the global leadership meets!
For 2010 SVPs and global business leaders receive exclusive access to SSOW leadership content. Click here to find out more about leadership complimentary passes and content.
- Key themes designed for each stage of your SSO journey
Bringing your no less than 8 content tracks. Everything from transition planning, process transformation, contracting models, sourcing, locations, people and change, service delivery, HR & finance transformation and risk and governance.
- Under the C-Suite spotlight with Rene Carayol
Join SSOW for a live CXO interview: Board-room revelations regarding tomorrow’s shared service & sourcing model strategy. Are you in line with the latest leadership thinking?
Why do 700+ people attend SSOW? Because as the largest annual community gathering in Europe, SSOW delivers on two critical promises:
“To help you know where you're going”
- The SS & O landscape is changing - only Shared Services & Outsourcing Week delivers the vision of the industry's future
- Providing cutting-edge panels from global SSO leaders and thought leadership from the biggest business leaders around the globe
- Helping you get to grips with the most critical front-of-mind challenges and take stock of the latest industry innovations needed to drive your SSO to the next level
“And how you are going to get there”
- Providing a unique 360 degree view of world-class shared services and outsourcing models
- Revamped 2010 agenda designed specifically to cover the complete spectrum of the SSO lifecycle
- Select content from across 8 themed content tracks, tailored to different stages in your journey and build an agenda that fits your immediate delivery needs
Read more about this year's programme
“A wide range of styles which is good. This was my first event of this kind in Europe so it was a great overview & networking.”
Gunilla Sundstrom, Advanta Bank Corp.
“Extremely valuable as a person who is new to this area.”
Ziyanda Majokweni, CSIR
"Very good networking opportunity.”
Michael Garvey, Harris Corporation
“Excellent networking at this event this year.”
Graham Russell, AstraZeneca
View more testimonials