Attending military staff are given the opportunity to:
- Leverage expertise from across the world to help drive progress in fire support projects
- Make contact with counterparts from other forces and leading manufacturers at a single two-day event
- Gain access to Lessons Learned from other forces in theatre
- Benchmark their activities against those of other military organisations
- Further information for Military and Government personnel
- Further information for Industry Contractors
It is attended by requirements and acquisition officials from the Land Systems divisions on national procurement bodies, as well as Directors of Artillery and their staff from armies across the world. Also represented are the senior management of the leading industry contractors providing indirect fire capabilities.
The aim of the Future Artillery conference is to provide an opportunity for key figures in the artillery community to share programme updates, future requirements, new technologies and Lessons Learned relating to artillery systems.