What are the Call Center Excellence Awards?
The 2010 Call Center Excellence Awards program has been created to honor, recognize and promote the most innovative call center solutions and individuals over the past year. With Awards given in 8 categories, the Call Center Excellence Awards are dedicated to recognizing superior thinking, creativity and execution across the full spectrum of call center functions.
To identify and assess these leading organizations, IQPC has assembled an accomplished panel of Call Center experts and leaders to accurately and objectively evaluate the call centers’ expertise with delivering a superior customer experience.
There are 8 categories for the 2010 Call Center Excellence Awards:
- Best in Class Call Center (over 200 staff)
- Best in Class Call Center (under 200 staff)
- The Call Center Leader of the Year
- First-Class Job Leveraging Technology For Efficiency and Automation
- Best Performance Leveraging Customer Feedback – NEW for 2010!
- Greatest Job Creating a Culture that Inspires World-Class Excellence – NEW for 2010!
- Best Outsourced Provider – NEW for vendors in 2010!
- Best Technology Solutions Provider – NEW for vendors in 2010!
The top four entries in each category will be denoted as finalists and will be contacted in advance of the Awards ceremony. First place and honorary mention Awards will be announced and presented at the Awards Luncheon held during 11th Annual Call Center Week on Wednesday, June 16th.
Call Center Excellence Awards are open to all call centers in all countries. Entry is not limited to one category.
How to Apply for a Call Center Excellence Award
1. Below you will find the application forms. Award entry is not limited to one category. The application form has 2 parts:
General Questions – To provide the Judges with background to your application, must be answered.
Category Specific Questions – To provide the Judges with the reasons why you are eligible to win the specific category(s) you have entered. Please complete one application form for each category you would like to apply for.
Download Call Center Application Forms:
2. Once your application is completed, please email it to email@example.com
3. Please note there is a $149 application processing fee per category. All applicants must fill out the Awards Processing form. Applications without the completed Awards Processing Form will not be reviewed. The processing form is attached at the end of the application.
All entries must be received by May 8, 2010
In the event that your company/individual applicant wins an award:
Please note that all winners of a 2010 Call Center Week Excellence Award will be asked to provide one representative to partake in the "2010 Award Winners” panel discussion. This is taking place during the 11th Call Center Week on June 17, 2010 from 10:40 am-11:30.
The awards ceremony will take place during lunch on June 16, 2010 at 12:30 pm.
Additional coverage may also be provided in other publications, announcements and websites.
More information about applying for Call Center Excellence Awards will be announced shortly. Check back soon for more updates or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2009 Call Center Excellence Award Winners:
Call Center Leader of the Year
- Winner: MassMutual Financial Group
- 1st Runner Up: Thomas L. Cardella & Associates, Inc.
- 2nd Runner Up: FedEx Express Latin America & Caribbean
Best in Class Call Center (over 200)
- Winner: Thomas L Cardella & Associates, Inc.
- 1st Runner Up: Nikon
- 2nd Runner Up: Intelenet Global Services
Best in Class Call Center (under 200)
- Co-Winner: Harmony and MassMutual Financial Group
- Runner Up: New York Life Insurance Company
Best Performance Putting the Voice of the Customer to Work
- Winner: Scotts Miracle - Gro Company
- 1st Runner Up: New York Life Insurance Company
- 2nd Runner Up: AAA Member Services Company
Best Use of Leveraging Technology for Efficiency and Automation
- Winner: Bath and Body Works
- 1st Runner Up: International Decision Systems
- 2nd Runner Up: British Gas Services
Other finalists included:
- Call Center Leader of the Year- New York Life Insurance Company, Global Custom Commerce
- Best in Class Call Center (over 200)- Arizona Public Service, KGB USA
- Best in Class Call Center (under 200)- Global Custom Commerce
- Best Performance Putting the Voice of the Customer- Office Depot, MassMutual Financial Group
- Best Use of Leveraging Technology for Efficiency and Automation-Albridge Solutions, MassMutual Financial Group
2008 Call Center Excellence Award Winners:
Best in Class Call Center (over 200 staff)
- Winner: CVS Caremark
- Runner Up: Whirlpool
Best in Class Call Center (under 50 staff)
- Winner: Albridge Solutions
- Runner Up: City of Minneapolis, 311
Best Use of Voice of the Customer
- Winner: Horace Mann Insurance Companies
- Runner Up: Cross Country Auto
Best in Class Call Center (50-200 staff)
- Winner: Mass Mutual Financial
- Runner Up: LeasePlan USA
Call Center Leader of the Year
- Winner: Whirlpool
- Runner Up: Albridge Solutions
Best Call Center Culture
- Winner: Whirlpool
- Runner Up: CVS Caremark
Best Performance Leveraging the Customer Experience as a Strategic Business Driver
- Winner: NCO Customer Management, Inc.
- Runner Up: Mass Mutual Financial
Interested in Sponsoring an Award?
Sponsorship Exhibition Opportunities
If you want to position your company's solutions and expertise in front of the most senior decision makers in call center, then call us on 212-885-2719 to discuss a package tailored to your business goals. Based on the needs and drivers of the delegate audience, the 11th Annual Call Center Week will be accepting limited sponsorship in each of the award categories.
Call us today (+1 212-885-2719) to reserve the best sponsorship package at Call Center Week 2010.
The earlier you contact us, the greater the branding and promotional opportunities available. Gain maximum ROI from your marketing spend by building in this event into your plans now for 2010 now and ensure you will be engaging new business in 2011. Call Mario Matulich on 1-212-885-2719 or email@example.com to discuss your requirements.