Last year was a tough year. Our theme for Call Center Week 2009 was actually “Turn Adversity into Advantage.” Now that we made it to 2010, we can take a look back at some positive results. We:
- Improved our process to gain efficiencies and become more productive
- Enhanced the customer experience
- Boosted the morale and engagement of our reps
There is always light at the end of tunnel. In 2010, smart companies are now looking to grow the top line by enhancing the customer experience. ARE YOU?
How is it possible that US Auto Parts realized a 500% increase on NASDAQ in 2009 no less? How can Netflix leverage its 90%+ advocate customer base to increase both share and cross selling? It’s all about the direct link between a great customer experience and both the top and bottom line.
A recent J.D. Powers five year study revealed organizations which improved customer service increased shareholder value by 52%, while those organizations whose service declined lost 28% of their value. TARP Worldwide research indicates that 2/3 ofcustomers in most markets DO NOT buy primarily based on price; they buy on convenience, service and word of mouth.
Celebrating its 11th successful year, the call center community’s fastest growing call center conference returns! The 11th Annual Call Center Week, taking place June 14 -18 at the luxurious Caesar's Palace joins call center leaders and gurus for a week of unforgettable knowledge-sharing and networking.
We have a COMPLETELY NEW SPEAKER FACULTY who will relate practical, measurable successes as well as lessons on what didn’t work! Attend Call Center Week and find out how to:
- Efficiently create a customer experience that produces growth, engaged employees and positive word of mouth
- Drive performance improvement and leverage tools/technology for enhancing both the agent and the customer satisfaction level
- Prepare your organization to become the focal point for the Voice of the Customer that proactively manages the customer experience and earns a seat at the table with the CFO and CMO
At this year’s event, you’ll see a renewed focus on employee hiring, development and engagement and how it links to customer satisfaction. Companies will demonstrate best practices for creating a culture that inspires world-class excellence. We’ll hear story after story of companies that have been excelling and growing, even in the existing adverse market.