Aligning Learning and Development with Corporate Goals
Running Training as a Business
Human Resources IQ’s 12th Annual Corporate University Week Expo and Conference focuses on aligning learning and development with corporate goals. Discover how to run training as a business by acting as an internal strategic consultant, measuring performance, and tracking ROI.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain insight into:
- Integrating learning and development with short and long-term business goals
- Developing your next generation of leaders and building employees’ skills as a strategy for business growth
- Leveraging social media, serious games, mobile learning and virtual worlds to improve learning
- Building a sustainable talent pipeline by driving personal development and succession planning
- Running training as a business by acting as an internal strategic consultant, measuring performance and tracking ROI
The Corporate University Week Expo and Conference is the new home of the HR Learning and Development Community. This is your chance to join the leading human resource professionals and consultants across all industries - all under one roof.
The Expansive Expo Hall will include the Brilliance Bar , interactive roundtables, product demos and the Presentation Theater, featuring:
- Transforming your Leadership Development Program for Excellence - Mary Kay Kopp, Global Learning Network Director, UPS
- Translating Results to ROI and Learning Effectiveness - Linda Landry, Senior Director, Global Learning and Organizational Effectiveness, Nuance Communications, Inc.
- Sustaining and Growing a Corporate University to Align with Business Objectives - Tricia Danielsen, Manager, ACI University, ACI Worldwide, Inc.
- Global Training Programs - Abigail Fuchs, Technical Training Manager, Aristocrat Technologies
- "A learning revolution is taking place, again - you can lead it or follow it....” - Christopher R. Hardy, Ph.D., Director, Global Learning and Technology Center, Defense Acquisition University
View more information here