1.00 – 5.45 Monday, 24th May 2010
(includes private lunch)
Let's rewind briefly. In May 2009, René Carayol gave a keynote speech in Budapest at the 9th Annual European Shared Services & Outsourcing Week, and your feedback spoke volumes. "Inspirational", "First Class", "Made me completely re-think my approach" are just a sample of your comments.
And let's face it why wouldn't you feel that way? René is undoubtedly one of the world's leading business gurus, and a quick glance at his CV will tell you why:
- Former senior executive and board member Pepsi (UK) and Marks & Spencer to IPC Media and the Inland Revenue
- Best selling author of the leadership and culture bible, "Corporate Voodoo"
- BBC Television and radio broadcaster
- Awarded an MBE in 2004 for outstanding service to the business community
- CEO of the Inspired Leaders Network
- Provided leadership support to the Prime Minister's strategy Unit and the Home Office
- Worked closely with some of the world's greatest leaders including: former US President Bill Clinton, Mikhail Gorbachev, United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan, and former US Secretary of State Colin Powell
Following the success of Budapest, SSON formed an exclusive partnership with René to tap into even more C-suite insight, beyond even René's own board-level experiences… For the first time ever, René has engaged some of the biggest C-suite leaders responsible for shared service and outsourcing strategy to share their thinking with a select group of SSON members.
How does the CxO meeting work?
The further shared services and outsourcing goes up the agenda, the more important it is to open constructive conversations with C-suite directors. After all, they are decide the future of their businesses. Now SSON's CXO club will bring their thoughts to the table for the first time.
As a peer of, and active mentor to, many established names in the C-Suite community, René is in a unique position to secure the involvement a core group of 6-8 hand-picked CxOs (CEOs, CFOs, CIOs leading shared services or outsourcing strategy and regarded as the internal "champion"). One of these high profile CxOs will also give a full interview live in plenary on Tuesday 25th May.
Together with the exclusive host sponsors of SSON's CXO club, René will chair an afternoon of discussion amongst the C-suite executives. This meeting offers an unparalleled networking and learning opportunity for the select group of senior SSON attendees invited to gain unassailable competitive advantage in the marketplace.
N.B. Access to the CXO club is very limited and on invitation only.
The full confirmed list of CxOs attending will be published online on April 1st 2010 at www.ssoweek.com/cxo