SSON’s 2009 Global Steering Committee findings indicated a real need for SSON to create a separate itinerary within our flagship event series exclusively for our senior
Held annually on 4 continents Shared Services & Outsourcing Week is where the future of the industry is shaped. But with over 600+ onsite in Europe in 2009, readily locating the most senior strategists from amongst the crowds isn’t always easy… unless we create a private space and schedule for you, to dip in and out of the masses.
It makes perfect sense to us and hopefully to you too.
As SVPs/Global and Regional Leaders of Shared Services, you’re dealing with a very different ball game to those running operations at a local centre level. Demands on your schedule mean that (while your teams can spend a few days soaking up operational know-how), you need to cut straight to the chase, condense your time onsite, gain some valuable nuggets from networking with your own peer group, and also gain access to related C-Suite discussions upstream.
So what will be discussed?
The regional leaders meeting is an exclusive forum for 35 of the most senior leaders in the SSO industry to come together and compare global SOO strategies. Agenda points include:
- Divestiture of captive model – when to/how to
- Transitioning to global hub strategy and global process ownership
- Realigning towards CoE model and building in more value - Incorporating ‘hands off’ processes into SSO e.g. planning functions and elements of business support/analytics.
- Successfully re-negotiating a win/win outsourcing arrangement
- Do truly multifunctional captives work? transitional do’s/don’ts
- Managing well-balanced outsourced relationship
- Comparative performance of captive vs. outsourced org models
- In or out? Is statutory reporting best done in-house or through BPO? If BPO, should it sit with more specialist providers?
- SSO strategy impact on Working Capital/Cash flow – specific quick wins that work e.g. Baseline Date, Payables Audits, DSO initiatives, Payment terms etc.
Application for RegionalLeaders@SSOweek
The places really are limited for this meeting due to the format and nature of the discussions, please to let us know if you’re interested to join us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a further incentive to act fast, the first 15 club members to be confirmed will also be invited to a closed-door CXO discussion hosted by René Carayol MBE on the same day, featuring 6 global CXOs.
Chief Operating Officer, Europe
Principle regional leaders:
Global Head of Transaction Processes
Director European Shared Services