Time and cost restrictions remain tight. So how come the crowds keep
flocking to the SSON’s annual flagship? Quite simply SSOW help you to:
1. Know where you’re going
As the annual European community meeting, it’s the one place that will build the latest visionary debates and
industry predictions about the future evolution in the shared services and sourcing space. From cutting-edge
panels from global SSO leaders and thought leadership from the biggest business leaders around the globe,
you’ll be able to get to grips with the most critical front-of-mind challenges and take stock of the latest
industry innovations needed to drive your SSO to the next level.
Take a step back and let Shared Services & Outsourcing Week guide the next evolution of your shared
services and outsourcing vision with this year’s global series exclusives:
1. G8 Global Sourcing Think Tank: Your votes bring together your chosen 8 sell-side leaders to
eliminate the white noise from the captive and sourcing landscape
2. NEW! The Buy-Side Story: Practitioners bite back Bringing you the end-user perspective on
sourcing excellence and sourcing no go’s - nothing but the truth!
3. NEW! Sourcing Trio Insight: Exclusive buyer, provider and advisor perspectives taken from the top
4. Horses Live and Interactive: The global horses for sources community tackle the biggest sourcing
conundrums for 2010 and build a common consensus on sourcing best practice
5. NEW! Innovation through contracting: Define it, govern for it, drive it, and make sure you achieve it
6. NEW! Analyse this: City Analysts share insight into what impact outsourcing has on company share value
7. NEW! Embracing the Virtual Future: The what, the how & the why to IT shared services
With over 600 buy-side and 200 sell side expected from across Europe it’s where the shared services and
outsourcing universe builds it's future - and you can be part of it!
2. And how you are going to get there
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week provides a unique 360 degree view of world-class shared services
and outsourcing models.
This year’s revamped agenda is now designed specifically to cover the complete spectrum of the SSO
But how is this possible? You can now select content from across 8 themed content tracks tailored to
different stages in the journey. To build an agenda that fits your immediate delivery needs just select session
outline for your level of experience, the core principles of shared services and outsourcing your focus on and
your functional specialism.
All the answers are now at your finger tips at the biggest ever Shared Services & Outsourcing Week yet.
So how do I find which sessions fit my
shared services and outsourcing needs?
Just use the guide below to mix and match the sessions that will most quickly move your SSO to the next level:
- Functional scope: Simply pick from multifunctional sessions or attend the finance or HR transformation streams depending on your discipline
- SSO maturity: Follow yellow for planning and launching, green for intermediate and blue for advanced
- Critical business challenge: Pick from your selection of tracks based on 7 key themes that span both function and maturity for the full 360° benchmarking and learning experience
Who You Will Meet