8:30-11:30 Workshop I: Leveraging Technology to Enable Seamless Interactions and Justifying your Investment
Collaboration with customers can mean many different things depending on your target
market, your products, your business objective and the technology you utilize to address your
customers. Companies have no choice but to leverage technology in order to realize a customer
service and sales strategy that can enable seamless interactions across modalities and offer
simple portals for customers. The first step is knowing what those technologies are. The second
step is building a solid business case to justify the investment in those technologies.
What Will Be Covered
- New multi channel technologies and how to leverage them
- Taking advantage of social media in the contact center
- Mobile applications and the customer experience
- Personalized access from anywhere, anytime
What You Will Learn
- What technologies are enabling multi-modal interactions
- What must be considered to measure cost benefits of adding these technologies to the contact center
- Building an ROI model
- Best practices for implementing multi-channel strategies
Michael S. Kulik
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Bucher + Suter
11:30 Registration (Lunch included)
11:45-3:45 Site Tour J: ZAPPOS.COM - #15 Fortune 2010 Best Companies to Work for (Sold Out!)
Don’t miss this exciting site tour to Zappos, the Las Vegas-based e-commerce
site with 1,500 perpetually happy, customer focused employees. In 2009, the
company’s debut as No. 23 on the Fortune 2009 Best Places to Work made it
the highest-ranking newcomer. In 2010, Zappos jumped to the #15 position.
“Creative types abound at the online shoe retailer…Now an Amazon.com subsidiary, the online
retailer has vowed to maintain its zany culture.” (Fortune February 8, 2010).
Zappos is a service company that happens to sell clothing, shoes, handbags, eyewear, watches (and eventually a bunch of other stuff). Some of Zappos’ highlight features include their excellent 24/7 customer service, free over night shipping and free return shipping with a 365 day return policy.
This exciting site tour will also include a panel session of Zappos.com customer-focused
- Aligning recruiting and hiring with core values – “getting the right people on the bus”
- Breaking old habits of customer service and instilling new habits based on the Zappos culture
- Providing ongoing leadership development
In 10 years, Zappos.com predicts that 85% of their leadership team will be developed from the customer service team.
We will be touring their Henderson, Nevada facility and getting a first hand look at their fun culture, dedicated employees, and how they “deliver wow through service.” Find out how the environment leads to customer loyalty and retention with 75% of purchases coming from repeat customers!