21 - 22 September, 2010, WatersEdge, Sydney, NSW
Register by 29 June 2010 and receive up to AU $500 off!
Download the Brochure
Download Free Podcasts, Articles, Presentations & More in the Download Centre
1) IQPC Podcasting with Peter Fowler, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Gov SA
2) IQPC Podcast with Tony Fisher, Manager of Information and Security Section, Queensland Police Service
3) The Hon. Robert McClelland MP, ATTORNEY-GENERAL OF AUSTRALIA – Speech at e-Security 2009
4) CERT Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Intrusions
5) Rethinking the Blueprint for Endpoint Security: 09 Panel Presentation
6) Terror moves into the digital age
Become a Government IQ Member and receive our weekly newsletter!
Learn more about sponsor & exhibit opportunities
Mark Your Calendar
Tell a Colleague
IQPC recognises the value of learning in teams. Take advantage of one of these special rates:
Please note: Only one discount applies
Privacy - Your Choice
Any information provided by you in registering for this conference is being collected by IQPC and will be held in the strictest confidence. It will be added to our database and will be used primarily to provide you with further information about IQPC events and services. From time to time IQPC may share information from our database with other professional organisations (including our event sponsors) to promote similar products and services. To amend your current details, advise of duplicates or to opt out of further mailings, please contact our Database Integrity Maintenance Department, Level 6, 25 Bligh Street, SYDNEY NSW 2000. Alternatively, email Database.Team@iqpc.com.au, call 02 9229 1028 or fax 02 9223 2622.
Please view our registration policy for full information about payment, cancellation, postponement, substitution and discounts.
[ Register Now ]