21 - 22 September, 2010, WatersEdge, Sydney, NSW
Register by 29 June 2010 and receive up to AU $500 off!
Download the Brochure
Download Free Podcasts, Articles, Presentations & More in the Download Centre
1) IQPC Podcasting with Peter Fowler, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Gov SA
2) IQPC Podcast with Tony Fisher, Manager of Information and Security Section, Queensland Police Service
3) The Hon. Robert McClelland MP, ATTORNEY-GENERAL OF AUSTRALIA – Speech at e-Security 2009
4) CERT Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Intrusions
5) Rethinking the Blueprint for Endpoint Security: 09 Panel Presentation
6) Terror moves into the digital age
Become a Government IQ Member and receive our weekly newsletter!
Learn more about sponsor & exhibit opportunities
Mark Your Calendar
Tell a Colleague
Exclusive interview with Peter Major, InTact ACT
e-Security management and cyberspace threats are transforming the fundamental operations and policy making of government in Australia.
Where there is the extension of fast broadband, satellite communications, expanded electronic databases and electronic working systems, there are opportunities for exposure to vulnerability.
e-Security for Government 2010 is committed to strengthening e-security coordination and to ensure all government bodies have access to information to protect themselves against online threats and cyber crime.
In such a rapidly evolving environment you cannot afford to miss out on hearing the latest developments from your peers. Key takeaways include:
Excellent forum to share ideas, understand industry trends and solutions suitable to a government context
Excellent networking opportunity – the participants of state and federal governments and industry makes the common goal of security awareness easier.
This event was valuable for understanding key government thought processes on cyber security.
[ Register Now ]