What others are saying:
"Better understanding on developments of NCW implementation and useful networking exchange of experiences."
- LTC (Rtd) Aziz, General Manager, System Consultancy Services Sdn Bhd
A very good stand to NCO for me and a good experience."
- Sunil Kumar, Manager, Bharat Electronics
Past Delegate Profile includes:
Meet and Network with Key Decision Makers and End Users in Network Centric Capabilities
NCO Asia constantly strives to deliver the most representative and senior level line up of speakers and attendees. With 150-200 key defence personnel in the room who are looking to invest, upgrade and procure new technologies and services, NCO Asia is THE platform for you to network with your existing clients and meet your future customers in this space.
NCO Asia attendees want to learn about solutions such as:
- Network infrastructure & integration
- Software radio
- Tactical communication
- Mobile communications
- Encryption and other information assurance technologies
- GIS solutions
- Satellite communications systems
- Battle management systems
- Targeting systems
- Command and control systems
- Unmanned aerial systems … and more.
Top five reasons why you should be involved in NCO Asia 2010:
1. 25+ military speakers from the region and beyond to discuss Asia specific requirements and challenges to adopt network enabled capabilities
2. Opportunity for one on one networking with our senior military speaker faculty, delegates and VIP guests
3. Special and official networking reception at the end of main conference day one: 19 October, 2010
4. A number of personalised opportunities to become a sponsor or delegate of NCO Asia 2010 to suit your budget and needs
5. Case studies on both conventional warfare and asymmetric threats, resulting in equal number of military and civil defence personnel in the room