PI Visionary Council - bringing together the leaders of the Process Excellence evolution
Launched in 2010 this PI Visionary Council is hosted once a year in both North America and in Europe to bring together the leaders of the Process Excellence evolution. The PI Visionary Council will join together at the Profit Through Process Week to define where the community is going and what it needs to do to move Process Excellence thinking and delivery to the next level.
Once again in 2011, 5 world-class L6S & BPM leaders reflect on the role of Process Improvement in transforming US business:
- What is the new and evolving role for Process Improvement in the post recession business climate?
- Charting a course for success: How does Process Excellence thinking and deployment need to evolve to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s business more effectively?
- How can Process Excellence be used not just cost-cutting but to pro-actively drive customer experience and top-line growth?
- Putting aside the tools and techniques - What are the common components of a successful improvement culture?
- How to lead change - tips for leadership and change success from the PI Visionary Council
2011 Visionary Council MC:
Operational Excellence & Innovation expert
Plus your 2011 confirmed council members include:
CQO & VP
Communications Manager, Corporate and Employee Communications Group
Mission Assurance Director
CEO & Founder
New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance