Now part of Profit Through Process Week – Where the Process Excellence Community Shapes It’s Future
Bringing together IQPC’s renowned 12th Annual Lean Six Sigma & Process Improvement Summit, the BPM Summit and the North American Process Excellence Awards, the newly conjoined Profit Through Process Week draws together everything your organizational team could need in 2011 to accelerate and progress Business Process Transformation.
For the first time in history the Profit Through Process Week will bring together the Lean, Six Sigma & BPM community under one roof. The aim: To plot a common course for competitiveness and heightened performance through a holistic approach to Business Process Optimization.
It’s truly where the future landscape will be shaped – and here’s how!
- A unique face-to-face network of over 800 experts on the front-line in process optimization
- The chance to harness the knowledge and experience from the most inspirational leaders from across the Lean, Six Sigma & BPM communities
- Shaping the ideas of the future: Make sure you’re at the forefront of the community with visionary panels that address the opportunities of tomorrow, not the problems of yesterday
- The matchless chance to connect the dots between the Process Excellence landscapes and make sure your leadership teams are positioned to drive excellence at all levels within the business
So how does the Profit Through Process Week work?
Unlike any other event, the Profit Through Process Week is designed to bring together the wider Process Excellence community under one roof in order to evolve and progress front-line thinking in the 3 disciplines of Lean, Six Sigma & BPM.
Whilst we recognise that critical industry evolutions and strategies for performance management, leadership, change, customer experience and overall process optimisation are shared, each discipline has it’s own challenges, resources, priorities for investment and development focus over the next 12 months. In essence, whilst you share a common cause for Business Transformation and improvement, you need relevant and specific learning opportunities to help you in your unique journies towards complete Operational Excellence.
With this in mind, the Profit Through Process Week will give you the big picture ideologies that that are driving industry change, as well as the specific tools and strategies your team is looking for. Through the unique meeting set up, attendees can now participate in visionary shared content and solutions, as well as tailor make their week’s learning based around both their maturity in the industry and focus discipline.
Running from the 17th – 20th January, Buena Vista Palace Hotel, Orlando FL, a pass to the Profit Through Process Week covers shared content & access to:
- Evening Networking package (including awards dinner)
- North American Process Excellence awards program
- Process Excellence Solutions Hall
- Live Technology and solution demonstration area
- Visionary keynote sessions
- Site Visits (separately bookable)
Attendees should then select their workshops and content specific sessions from the 2 onsite summits based on critical business needs and personal scope of responsibility:
Executive level attendees can also for the first time request access into the weeks inaugural Corporate Leaders Boardroom (VIP Access by invite only, applications welcome). It’s closed doors and only for those leading global programs so the perfect benchmarking opportunity.
It’s the perfect way to ensure that the entirety of your Process Excellence team is on the same page. Pricing packages are designed to encourage you to bring those responsible for each area of development by the following:
- Team discounts of 3 or more can be arranged for attendees across separate aspects of the Profit Through process meeting
- Phone an IQPC registration representative tailor your packages to your learning and development needs on +1 800-882-8684
On top of this, free passes into the solutions hall and live technology demonstrations are available on a first come first served basis - click here to register for your free solutions only pass
To find out more about what will suit you and your team, just click on the individual event links below to find out more about each option.