Registration for International Armoured Vehicles Exhibition is now closed
The International Armoured Vehicles conference & exhibition has now run. We would like to thank everyone who attended and participated throughout the four days. International Armoured Vehicles will return to ExCeL London next year, 6-9 February 2012. Be sure to mark this date in your diary today.
For all the latest information from the industry, visit our resource centre where you can download the latest articles, podcasts, videos and industry papers.
International Armoured Vehicles is part of a portfolio of leading armoured vehicle events, including:
Armoured Vehicles UAE (8-10 May 2011)
Armoured Vehicles Australia (17-19 May 2011)
Armoured Vehicles Asia (October 2011)
Armoured Vehicles India (November 2011)
If you are interested in participating at any of these events please email email@example.com, or call Rohan Verma on +44(0) 20 7368 9539.
International Armoured Vehicles is the only international event dedicated exclusively to the entire armoured vehicles community.
After a sell out event in 2010 of over 2000 visitors and 130 exhibitors, International Armoured Vehicles 2011 is back, bigger and better than ever.
This is the UK’s only dedicated vehicle event in 2011 – sign up now and be part of an international cross section of the military vehicle community here to share their experience and find solutions.
Register now for FREE to see a showcase of the very latest products from Force Protection, BAE Systems, OshKosh, Nexter, Iveco, Paramount Group, IBD Diesenroth, Elbit, RUAG, Barco, Dupont, Jankel and many, many more…
Vehicles you can see up close include:
- BAE System’s Warrior Upgrade
- Force Protection’s Ocelot vehicle – selected by the British Army for the LPPV programme
- OshKosh’s M-ATV
- OshKosh’s Sandcat
International Armoured Vehicles: Key Facts for 2011
- The largest gathering of armour manufacturers system suppliers, and component and service providers in Europe: the range of technology, systems and platforms on display offers the armoured vehicles community a truly unique opportunity to see first hand the latest solutions for global land force operations.
- Bigger and improved technology display: We’ve doubled our floor space from 2010 – even more systems to explore!
- Interactive displays – including weapons stations from FN Herstal – get to grips with the technology that gives you the edge
- More stands hosting more system, component and specialist suppliers – find the solution that are relevant to you
- Free attendance to the exhibition for pre-registered visitors – sign up now and you pay nothing
- Evening networking at end of day one – meet a huge range of industry and military contacts who’re there to share their experience with you
PLUS – FREE ACCESS TO OUR INNOVATION BRIEFING STAGE – CRITICAL UPDATES ON TECHNOLOGIES THAT BOOST PERFORMANCE AND SAVE LIVES
Armourworks, Tyron, FN Herstal, Fedders Lloyd, Vital Seating Systems, OshKosh, Beth El Industries, DSM Dyneema, Hutchinson, ISTEC, FSA Antennas and Force Protection