Process to Performance
The ultimate transformation framework for next generation businesses: Fusing process, people and technology for optimal performance
One Week, One community: Shaping the future for Business Process Excellence & Performance!
Introducing one week and one combined approach to Business Process Excellence and Performance enhancement. Unlike 10 years ago, Lean, Six Sigma, BPM, along with all the historical quality and operational improvement approaches can no longer sit in silos. After the last few years of turmoil, businesses are once again looking to results – to performance, change and generating meaningful business opportunities and growth. Gone are the days where the tools were the be all and end all of Business Process Excellence. Now a new landscape is emerging placing Business Process Excellence as one of the key enablers to complete business transformation and revenue generation.
So what is Process Excellence Week all about?
First and foremost Process Excellence Week is a chance to shift your thinking from internal process and operational improvement to a truly results driven framework. This is about moving your improvement and change initiatives to the next level and position them to provide maximum value for you business in 2011. It’s all about how you can:
- Optimise your business proposition and align your company’s capability to the customer experience and uncover revenue opportunities you never knew you had
- Uncover revenue, cost and service improvement opportunities that previous generation methods have never been able to exploit
- Create a framework and culture for a high performance organization
- Learn from the market leaders who enjoyed double digit growth even during the darkest days of recession
- And most importantly - Drive a profitable business and model for revenue growth that surpasses the traditional cost cutting approach
Within this backdrop of business results and performance, the agenda will walk you through 4 key aspects of delivery, offering a rounded model to business improvement. Sessions covering each aspect of business can be found across the 3 days that will help you deliver on these critical business strategies and position your business for success over the next 12 months.
- Process management methodologies and approaches
- People & change
- Infrastructure & Systems
- Business strategy & results