5th April 2011, London UK: Part of IQPC’s 12th Annual Process Excellence Week Europe
An invite only executive meeting limited to 30 SVP, CXO’s and Corporate Process Excellence Leaders.
Request An Invitation Today
Accessible only by personal invitation, the Corporate Leaders Boardroom will meet on the 5th April for a private meeting surrounding the strategic development of Business Process Excellence and strategic transformation initiatives with the business.
A tailored itinerary will be created, hosted by 5 Executive leaders, providing a flexible and informal meeting agenda driven by you, the corporate leadership. Suggested agenda points from the advisory board include:
The role of Corporate Leadership in driving Business Process Excellence & Transformation:
- The changing role of the executive board in supporting and driving Business Process Improvement and transformation throughout the business – how can the roles of CQO, CIO & COO work together?
- Should Business Process Excellence have a seat on the executive board? What is the current access of corporate leadership to the central C-suite?
- Defining future the scope and role of the corporate Business Process Excellence programs within the evolving business model and new organizational structures – what is the role of IT as a key enabler to global process management?
- The latest strategies to creating enterprise wide capability to effectively deliver on Process Excellence and business objectives
Driving global Business performance and growth:
- Strategies for solidifying the link between the Corporate Process Improvement and Transformation programs with the strategic performance and growth objectives for the business
- Evolution necessities to ensure that Business Process Excellence initiatives remain truly valid within the new economic and business climate: How are businesses adapting their approaches to operational excellence, quality, the customer and service delivery?
- Creating enterprise wide infrastructures that support increased business capabilities, agility and growth
ROI: The balance sheet and corporate reporting strategies:
- Comparing ROI and cost saving reporting approaches for the corporate program on an annual and quarterly basis
- Analysing the link between Operational Excellence & Transformation initiatives on shareholder value and public perception
Business Futurist & Author
The Bull**** Factor
Facilitators and attendees include:
- CQO, HJ Heinz
- Global Head of Quality & Continuous Improvement, Barclays
- CQO, Unicredit
- CIO, Severn Trent
- COO, EFQM
- Quality Leader, GE Capital
- VP Quality, General Motors
- SVP, Head of CA Strategies & Change Management, Bank of America
- COO, Global Forwarding, DHL
- Director Business Assurance, Lloyds Register
Meeting includes: Private lunch, evening champagne reception and guest leadership speaker. Corporate leadership attendees are also welcome to attend the wider Process Excellence Week Europe sessions.