PI Visionary Council - bringing together the leaders of the Business Process Excellence evolution
Launched in 2010 this PI Visionary Council is hosted once a year in both North America and in Europe to bring together the leaders of the Process Excellence evolution.
Following last year’s rave reviews, the PI Visionary Council will join together at IQPC's Process Excellence Week to define where the community is going and critical next steps and priorities in Process Excellence and Business Transformation thinking - essentially how can we position our organisations to excel in service delivery, customer delight and grow despite the still sluggish economic climate.
Once again in 2011, 4 world-class transformation leaders reflect on the role of Business Process Improvement in transforming the European business landscape:
- What is the new and evolving role for Business Process Improvement in the post recession business climate?
- Is Business Process Improvement still key? Or is there something else we should be looking at?
- Charting a course for success: How does Business Process Excellence thinking and deployment need to evolve to meet the challenges of tomorrow’s business more effectively?
- How can transformation initiatives be leveraged not just for cost-cutting but to pro-actively drive customer experience and top-line growth?
- Putting aside the tools and techniques - What are the common components of a successful improvement culture?
- How to lead change - tips for leadership and change success from the PI Visionary Council
2011 Council leaders will be announced shortly – to have you say on who you would most like to hear from email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workplace Relationships & Personal Leadership Expert
PI Visionary Council representatives
- Eric Thompson, Process leadership Manager, Shell International
- Sandy Lucas, Quality Leader, GE Capital
- Emmanuel Decroix, Global Deployment Leader, BNP Paribas – Corporate Investment Banking
- Estelle Clark, Director Business Assurance, Lloyds Register
- Ben Nicholson, Director Operational Excellence, Barclays Capital