The Certified Process Professional (CPP) programme takes BPM training to an entirely new level.
This premier workshop is designed for those seeking professional skills in process management, process improvement, process alignment and innovation. The advanced Business Process Management methods and techniques that deliver!
- Uncover Process Improvement opportunities in just hours - in any process, big or small
- Identify actions that will improve process efficiency by 30% to 60% within 90 days of deployment
- Delight your customers (making them your biggest advocates) through Successful Customer Outcomes
- Innovate to compete: Set the market trend and even dominate your industry
The Certified Process Professional programme builds your competency in delivering these essential benefits in literally everything you do. Unleashing the power of process in your organization today. Professionals interested in becoming Certified Process Professionals must complete the required courses and pass a comprehensive test, case study submission and peer review depending on the level of attainment. The courses are intended to educate the student in the work of the business process professional and the associated validation to verify that they have understood and can deliver the concepts.
A dynamic and comprehensive approach to creating and managing enterprise processes that deliver sustained high performance, encompassing the full range of management systems and practices. Content based on the experiences of hundreds of companies and the BP Group (www.bpgroup.org) networks ongoing research.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Senior executives, operating managers, process owners, resource managers, members of process design teams and program management offices, functional managers, key front-line personnel, and everyone else with a stake in getting the most out of business processes.
Course attendees will learn how to:
- Exploit process management for triple crown benefits with sustained high performance: Reducing costs, enhancing service and improving revenues at the same time
- Develop performance metrics for end-to-end processes
- Link processes to enterprise business goal
- Coach and align people for performance and process management
- Improve business performance immediately (15-40% within 90 days) and
- Establish a method to sustain continuous improvement (annual improvements 15-20%)
- Achieve the tactical and strategic payoffs of process
WHAT YOU GET
- Hands-on instructor-led training days by a world recognized coach
- All materials electronically (for your own internal use) and online support
- Formal certification as a Certified Process Professional (CPP) Levels 1-2 (practitioner and professional)
- SIX Practical toolkits to use and takeaway immediately
- CEMMethod(tm) guidebook
- Copy of the latest book "Outside-In. The secret of the 21st century leading companies" (published 2010)
- Membership in the worlds premier process & professional business club
- Unique one to one telephone support (dedicated telephone number)
Day 1: LEVEL ONE - Introduction to Business Process Management
"Even if you think you understand BPM you haven't experienced
it like this before!" – Director of Process, TATA
identify actions that can be taken to improve them. Develop a structured approach accessible by everyone in the organisation to enable immediate and significant performance improvements. Create a sustainable operational and strategic method suitable for both dramatic and steady state improvements.
- Apply process diagnostics to any existing process or service.
- Understand and identify moments of truth, breakpoints and business rules
- Determine the magnitude of the points of failure performance factor and causes of work performance factor of the process.
- Calculate the points of failure causes of work performance factors then graph it on the maturity scales
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process
- Identify actions that will significantly reduce the process points of failure and causes of work of the process
- Identify actions that can be completed in less than 90 days (often much less)
- Analyze the benefits versus cost (resource/time/degree of change) for each action
- Clearly identify “low hanging fruit” – actions that require minimal investment versus return
- Apply process diagnostics to a customer focused (SCO) process
- Determine the points of failure performance and causes of work performance process factors.
- Conduct the risk assessment on the business and customer including
- Identify actions that can be taken to improve the process
- Review the various techniques and approaches to improving process (useful internal materials), and
- Understand the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMMethodTM)* as an Advanced Process Management approach
Day 2: LEVEL TWO - BPM Core Fundamental
"This really teakes the bull by the horns and turns processes into
massive opportunites for the business" – Senior Business Analyst, HSBC
Develop the insights and techniques to align all processes with successful outcomes, and in doing so create the capability for the organisation to win the triple crown i.e. reduce costs, improve revenue and enhance service. Go beyond the triple crown into the Fourth Wave of BPM to way exceed the benefits derived from 3rd Wave approaches such as Six Sigma and Lean. Create the ‘game plan’ that reaches and convinces the lead team for immediate success.
- Understand the concept of Successful Customer Outcomes and review recent case studies of global champions
- Define Successful Customer Outcomes for any process, product or service
- Create the 7 step action plan for crafting Successful Customer Outcomes
- Develop the SCO mind map for any process, product or service
- Understand the substantive difference between customer wants, desires and needs
- Learn how to identify clearly customer needs and expectations (even when the customer doesn’t know it themselves)
- Understand Current and Future State Process Models
- Develop a Current State Process Model – individual, team and enterprise wide
- Utilise CPP Level One skills (learned on Level 1) in conjunction with the Customer Expectation Management Method (CEMMethodTM) and the Advanced Process Management approach to analyse the Current State Model
- Assess the Risk factors (organisation and customer) identified in Current State Modelling
- Develop the Risk Assessment Profile against a matrix of the 8 key factors that drive performance improvement
- Prepare a Risk Assessment Profile that informs the Future State
- Develop and substantiate an Action Plan to mitigate risks