A Top Quartile look at the complete view of transformation, incorporating holistic vision & operating strategy, end-to-end process optimization, technology enablement, business performance management and sourcing strategy whether that strategy is shared services, outsourcing or a combination of the two.
Check out footage from our latest FT show in Europe
Download our Finance Transformation 2011 E-Book!
• Unmatched content & senior buy side interaction
• Metrics & Benchmarking
• Speaker Interviews
• Industry Predictions
• A-Z Event Information
What do you know about Finance Transformation?
Take our Finance Transformation quiz to find out… (and win a Kindle!)
Is Finance Transformation For You?
Are you a Process Owner looking for end-to-end ownership? A Controller looking to master general ledger reconciliations? A Procurement Lead looking to align with Finance? A Sourcing Strategist looking to create flexible and scalable models? A Shared Services Lead looking to transition your mature processes into a center of excellence? A Global Finance Lead looking for the right operating model to move from a cost center to a value generator, strategizing on efforts to battle the cost vs. quality debate and workforce management issues ?
Choose From Two Distinct Groups To Meet Your Exact Requirements.
||Strategy & Operations
- Expanding & Enhancing Source to Pay with the Cloud & Next Generation Tools
- Streamlining a Global O2C Process
- Increase Your First Time Match Rates in 3 Months
- Transform Global P2P: Linking Systems & Processes
- Leap from 10% to 95% PO Automation in Less Than Two Years
- Reconcile to File: The Last Mile of Finance Optimized
- Chart of Account Design and Standardization
- Modeling Global Process Ownership
- Receivables Risk Management: Improving the Efficiency & Effectiveness
- Master Data Management: Transforming into a Market Leader
- Global vs. Local: Getting the Balance Right
- Planning & Budgeting: Are You Taking the Right Actions?
- Maneuvering Through M&A: From Disparate to Dominate Synergies
- Globalizing Business Services
- Roundtable: Do You Need BPO To Transform Your Finance Function?
- Finance Talent Management: Cutting through the Complexities
- Location Strategy: Emerging Markets, Evolving Landscape
- Building a Best Practice Finance PMO
- Governance & Service Management: Debunking the Myth That It’s Easy
Speaker Spotlight of the Month
SVP, GM Shared Services & Corporate Controller
- Most improved metric in your SSO: Reduced unbilled DSO from 33 days to 21. Reduced attrition in the Finance Department in India by 20 percentage points.
- Proudest career achievement: While helping complete the sale of Keane we continued to improve SSS by implementing a plan to move the location of 60 folks from the South of India to the North of India.
- Current ERP Platform: PeopleSoft & SAP
- Who you would most like to meet at Finance Transformation: CEO’s of small BPO companies that are for sale.
- Biggest priority/goal/focus for 2011 Applying more automation to our process. End-to-end ECM system.
- Current customer geography and functional scope. UK, US, Canada, UAE, Asia Pac, Australia.
- Favorite pearl of shared services wisdom: When transitioning processes, remember to keep the customer experience front and center and put in place processes to over communicate with them.