21 - 22 June, 2011, WatersEdge, Sydney, NSW
Register by 12th April 2011 and receive up to $400 off!
Download the Brochure
Click here to access our Download Centre
Become a Mining IQ Member and receive our weekly newsletter!
Learn more about sponsor & exhibit opportunities
Mark Your Calendar
Tell a Colleague
Q&A with Gareth Hatch, Founding Principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC
In this Q&A with Gareth Hatch, Founding Principal of Technology Metals Research, LLC, he talks about reducing costs and simplifying processes in the supply chain, the future of the rare earths industry and where he gets information from. Questions we asked include:
1. Now that China has cut their rare earths export, it’s opened up Australia’s participation in the international market. Are there any lessons there you feel can translate to the Australian market?
2. Establishing a successful processing supply chain – especially in the metallurgical side of this – is both difficult and costly. Are there any ways to reduce costs and simplify procedures?
3. How can you ensure and validate a deposit as commercially viable? What are the best practices here?
4. Where are you currently looking for industry information on rare earths and strategic metals?
5. What do you think will be next for the rare earth industry?
Q&A with Jim Kennedy - Lessons and Environmental Concerns for the Australian Rare Earths Industry
In this Q&A with Jim Kennedy, President, Wings Enterprises, Inc, he gives a unique perspective into the Australian Rare Earths Industry, its current state, global trends and more. He also talks about the lessons and environmental concerns the industry can learn from China.
Article - Rare Earth Prices Jump and a New Tax is Imposed
With Rare Earth prices rising at unprecedented pace, we must ask, ‘what’s next?’. This article via Resource Investing News talks about the consequences of China cutting their rare earths exports and what’s next for the industry
Article - Explorers look to Africa as rare earths prices soar bubblelike
With the increasing prices of rare earths, more and more explorers are looking towards Africa to unearth rare earths and strategic metals. A must read article for those in the industry to understand how this change will affect the Australian rare earths industry.
[ Register Now ]