Securing Business Buy In and Successful Change Management
Top Tips: Increase Efficiency through Enterprise Information Management
Edwina McDowall, Chief Information Officer at Cable and Wireless Worldwide, is responsible for aligning the company’s IT with business needs and simplifying its IT estate and operations. In this exclusive interview, she talks about the drivers for constantly striving to improve EIM, aligning IT with the wider business strategy, leveraging data and information to gain optimum operational business intelligence. She also outlines some key ways to increase efficiency within the EIM programme, how EIM can be used to increase efficiency within the business, how to measure the real aggregate returned from IT investments and how EIM fits into the enterprise architecture. Finally, Edwina gives a round-up of the most innovative developments in solution provider offerings for the EIM industry and her views on which of Cable and Wireless’ system process improvements have been delivering the best return.
- Where does Mobility Sit on a CIO’s Agenda?
Nick Capell, CIO of Parcelforce Worldwide, joins IQPC Exchange in an exclusive interview to discuss the position of Mobility on a CIO’s Agenda.
He talks about:
- The role of the CIO in setting an enterprise mobility strategy
- The market trends having the biggest impact on his role today
- How the advance in mobile device technology is impacting on IT strategy
- Where he sees the main threats and opportunities for the business
- The optimum devices to employ for a field service workforce – explaining the key functionalities to look for when choosing devices.
- How best to go about managing and using data to your company’s advantage, particularly data coming from multi-channel sources, including social media.
Let Us Call You
Interested in this event?
Let us call you.