Keep global control when undergoing process improvements and implementing a new ERP
Monitoring global processes such as month-end close can be a laborious task, especially if you’re keeping track of progress manually through various spreadsheets. So how do you deliver continuous improvements to your processes when you have users around the world? And what do you do when there is an ERP implementation going on simultaneously?
- Laying out your entire process, creating storyboards and being able to see in an instant what happens when you change steps
- Avoiding the costs of completely re-designing your processes when going through an ERP implementation or process improvements
- Rapidly communicating process changes to your global user base in a way they quickly understand
Global Close Coordinator, Finance
Interactive Group Discussion: Expanding & Enhancing Source to Pay with the Cloud & Next Generation Tools
What are you doing to streamline and optimize your abilities to maximize your sourcing, procurement, and payment practices and to strategically align them?
Are you leveraging the next generations tools that are available in the marketplace that allow you the ability to adopt and recognize value in a shorter period of time than the conventional method of the purchase and implementation of software model that dominates within organizations?
In short, what are you doing to drive your current Source-to-Pay processes?
Director Professional Services
From 16 Years SSO to Third Party: Adapting & Thriving Through Transition
- Prepare and manage your employees through the move – what happens to the retained organization
- Highlight the transition steps – business case modeling, management buy-in, process mapping and metrics
- Review the characteristics of a successful partnership – attitude, negotiation and innovation
Director Global Shared Services
Fuelling the Engine for the Road Ahead: How Shared Services Can Enable The Release of Working Capital
Long and short term strategies will always conflict especially following the aftermath of a recession. CFO’s must question the amount of working capital and the areas the organization should prioritize. The symmetry between equity and debt as a source of finance will play an ever-growing part in the next 24 months. Now is a critical period. Here from this panel of experts as they take you through the keys to optimizing working capital and achieving greater transparency and control.
- How to best allocate the internal resources for improvement: On Working Capital gains, or on internal process improvements?
- Stronger focus on reducing TWC, or on reducing costs?
- DSO, DPO or DIH... Where has the SSC the highest leverage?
- What are the obstacles?
Discover how Global Companies are
Leveraging the Cloud to Automate
Discover the driving force behind why global
companies are implementing AP automation and why
they now are choosing Software as a Service (SaaS)
models over in-house solutions. Through a case study,
find out how a multi-national company implemented
SaaS and helped them:
- Three way match more than 80% of their invoices with no human intervention using straight through processing
- Streamline approval routing for non-PO invoices using a SaaS workflow
- Reduce cost through use of a supplier network to receive e-invoices
- Seamlessly integrate automation into their existing AP system
Senior Manager P2P & Process Improvement leader
International Speciality Products
Vice President, Product Marketing
Designing a Global T&E Corporate Card
- Analyze your spend data to benchmark your own company's spend pattern as well as with other companies
- Improve and document policy, as well as train employees on what it means for themselves and the company
- Execute more real-time integrity checks on T&E expenses
- Report noncompliance and exposure issues on a timely basis
- Reduce and deter misappropriate use of corporate funds
Assistant Treasurer Global Liquidity
Moving the Finance Organization “Beyond the Middle” with Improved Target Setting & Analytics
Finance organizations often focus efforts to “stop the bleeding” by slashing, outsourcing or offshoring their most expensive and underperforming processes. Alternately, a focus to enhance the “center organization” can lead to substantial improvements in efficiency and business partnering. A.T. Kearney will examine how a recent client aligned management targets and analytics, increased process effectiveness and rippled the positive effects throughout their organization.
Session Continued from Above