Venue And Accommodation
Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich
Terminalstr. Mitte 20, 85356
+49 89 97 820
Directly located at Munich Airport - one of Europe's largest hubs and once again Europe's best Airport at the Skytrax World Airport Awards 2010, Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich is your perfect business venue, offering international luxury standard in stress-free and relaxing atmosphere.
All Exchange venues are very carefully selected. We believe that the backdrop and ambience are crucial to the success of an Exchange. By tying in rich traditions, historic significance and unsurpassed quality at stunning locations across Europe; these venues present the perfect setting to conduct business and meet a peer group of senior strategists. Our hotels provide a productive retreat, ensuring that you are able to focus on your priorities for participating in this Exchange.
Participation for qualifying delegates includes 2 nights accommodation at the venue, although we do have a limited amount of free accommodation so please secure your place early to avoid paying.
Arrival by car
- Coming from the autobahn A8/9, please follow the sign and symbol Flughafen München (Munich Airport) to the autobahn A92.
- Once you reached the Airport Area, follow the sign Terminal 2 until the sign Hotel Kempinski appears.
- The street passes the MAC, the Munich Airport Center
- The Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich is located behind on your right hand side
- Continue another 100 metres and turn right into the associated public garage P26. The respective parking charge is EUR 25 per day. Valet parking is certainly available.
- Guests are kindly requested to refrain from parking in front of the hotel entrance, since there is no parking space available.
If you use a navigation system, please insert the following: City: Oberding, Street: Terminalstrasse Mitte, Number: 20
Arrival by train
- Once you reached Munich Hauptbahnhof (Main Station), please follow the green and white sign S to the S-Bahn.
- Please take the S-Bahn, S1 or S8, direction Flughafen/Airport (Freising/Flughafen), the final station of both trains (about 40 min).
- If you take the S1, pay attention to board the rear part of the train, since the train will divide and the front part continues to Freising.
- At Munich Airport, exit the underground station in direction of motion and follow the signs Hotel Kempinski. Cross the areaway between both terminals and you find the Kempinski Hotel Airport Munich on your left hand side.
Alternatively, you can reach the hotel by the Lufthansa Airport Bus that leaves from Munich Hauptbahnhof (Main Station) every 20 min (about 50 min).
Arrival by plane
- Once you arrived at Munich Flughafen/Airport, you are either in Terminal 1 or Terminal 2.
- The hotel is directly located between both terminals.
- Please follow the signs Hotel Kempinski.
Think Tank Sponsors
2011 Media Partners