Become a member of Defence IQ and gain access to Military Videos, Podcasts and Articles today!
2012 Innovation Stage
21-22 February 2012
Location within the Exhibition Hall
Featuring direct updates from upcoming vehicle programme requirements from major OEMs, to the SMEs providing the newest and most innovative solutions for today’s capability challenges, the IAVs 2012 Innovation Stage provides you with the insight you need into the future of the armoured vehicles market.
- Gain direct insight from General Dynamics on the Scout SV program.
- Discover how you can break into the UAE vehicles market with insight on Tawazun’s upcoming requirements.
- Be first to find out about new advances in vehicle ranges from Iveco, Acmat and Oshkosh Defense.
- Get ahead of the learning curve on C4I advances from Thales, Saab, and Barco NV.
- Understand the procurement criteria being set by industry leaders for new subsystems and products.
- Respond directly to the concerns presented by key system integrators and OEMs on stage, and show how your product takes into account their key challenges.
Want to know more? View the full agenda for full details of what you can gain from the Innovation Stage, and have a look at our expert speaker panel, who will be able to answer your urgent questions.
"What’s interesting is that since I’ve left there I’ve been stopped about 4 or 5 times on the way back to the stand, where people say ‘Well that’s good we’d like to know a little bit more about that’ or ‘We didn’t realise you were doing that’, so with regards to raising the OshKosh profile and some of the work we’re doing particularly on the innovation side it’s been fantastic."
- Barry Gee,
UK Support Manager,
"The innovation briefing basically gives you the occasion to very specifically relay your message. It's short, 20 minutes, a low barrier for people just to hop in and hop out and that’s why we like it!"
- Ivo Oerlemans,
Vehicle Protection EMEA,
View the Innovation Stage Agenda