Why do you need to sponsor?
Airfield Engineering and Asset Maintenance 2012 will gather even more of the world’s top airport engineers to discuss their pavement and airside engineering challenges. We’d like to take this opportunity to thanks our sponsors in 2011. Next year you could capitalise on the extensive marketing campaign and brand exposure by joining them as a sponsor of the summit.
Delegates attend this event to enhance their ability to effectively plan and execute major airfield maintenance and engineering projects. Key issues addressed in 2012 will include:
- Evaluating and selecting innovative pavement materials and construction techniques for more durable and sustainable runways
- Developing and installing high visibility marking and lighting systems
- Developing environmental awareness and responding effectively to sustainability challenges
- Optimising runway management strategies and implementing advanced pavement management systems to extend life cycles, increase maintenance efficiency and drive down long term costs
- Ensuring airfield operational efficiency during construction and maintenance
- Minimising airfield downtime and revenue loss during essential airside maintenance, refurbishment and expansion works
- Implementing effective wildlife control systems
- Friction testing and runway performance
Attendees by market pie chart
2011 Attendees by Region:
2011 Attendees by Industry:
If you offer solutions focused on safe and efficient airside maintenance and development and need to reach the airports speaking and attending, then capitalise on the sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at this event by filling out your details in the form below.
As a sponsor you’ll be forging contacts with the key decision makers from major airports from across the world, through an integrated marketing campaign that starts immediately. You’ll be reaching out to the leaders responsible for airfield design and planning, airfield engineering, pavement and runways, systems and maintenance, runway development, emergency response and safety, and environmental and sustainability issues.
Being a key supplier to this sector, you know you have the solutions to ensure airfield engineering and maintenance professionals can operate in a more cost effective and efficient way. Airfield Engineering and Asset Maintenance 2012 is your chance to position your services as the market leader to a self-selecting group of airfield decision makers: the stakeholders who hold budget, make purchasing decisions and select preferred suppliers
For sponsorship enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org