Innovation Stage Day One: 21st February 2012
10.45 Keynote Presentation
RESERVED FOR SENIOR TAWAZUN REPRESENTATIVE
11.15 New Advances In The Iveco Vehicle Range
- Programme update on key Iveco vehicles: new advances and developments.
- Establishing current requirements and criteria for vehicle components.
- Opportunities for integrating new innovations within Iveco vehicles.
UK Defence Advisor, Defence Vehicles Division
11.45 Upcoming Advances in HVAC for Vehicle
- Key programme updates: Mine Protected Vehicles; Wheeled Armoured Vehicles; BMP Armoured Tank Ambulance.
- Environmental control systems and auxiliary power unit support systems:
- Key challenges facing HVAC in current operations and product modernization required.
- Developing new criteria for sub-components in line with varying operational conditions.
12.15 NETWORKING BREAK
13.15 C2 Capabilities at the Tactical Edge of the Battlefield
- Battle Management for low level commanders.
- Considering the communication challenges.
- Vehtronics – a natural part of vehicle mounted C2 systems.
Battle Management Systems Product Manager
13.40 Trends in Visualization for Armoured
- Transition from stove-pipe systems to integrated networked architectures
- Utilizing networked visualization capabilities for enhancing C4ISR
- Key visualization technology and components for mission-critical operation
Barco Defense & Aerospace
14.05 Protected Utility Vehicles – Supplying Fuel
& Water To Forward Areas
- Adding capability to evolving Armoured Vehicle load-carrying variants.
- Water and fuel systems – delivering the basics in the battlespace.
- A modular approach – fostering force interoperability;
- Level 3 protected fuel and water payload variant capability.
Business Development Manager
14.30 NETWORKING BREAK
15.15 Industry and Innovation – The Impact of
Portfolio on Business Growth
- Emerging Market Trends
- Approaches to Portfolio Management
- Saab Innovation for the Future
Cobus van der Merwe
Land Systems Saab Group
15.45 Scout SV Update
Colonel Peter Flach MBE
Military Liaison Director
General Dynamics UK
INNOVATION AWARDS CEREMONY
Bringing direct product feedback from
our senior military, OEM, and R&D
judging panels, the 2012 Innovation
Awards will showcase the leading
products in the armoured vehicles
market. The Awards Show is open to
all conference attendees and exhibition
visitors and will be followed by the
RUAG evening drinks reception.
RUAG EVENING DRINKS RECEPTION
Let’s celebrate the winners of the
Innovation Awards by having a drink or
two, complimentary of our friends