Innovation Stage Day Two: 22nd February 2012
10.30 Innovation in Vehicle Electronics System
- Vehicle Electronics.
- Networked Battlegroups.
Director C4I capability development Thales Defence & Security C4I
11.00 Announcing New Requirements for The
Danish Vehicle Fleet
- Lessons learned from the Balkans, Iraq and Afghanistan on vehicle survivability.
- New requirements for the Danish vehicle fleet.
- Opportunities for investment and product integration.
Major Claus Heesakker Johansen
Study & Development Division Danish Army Combat Centre
11.30 NETWORKING BREAK
12.30 Future Developments and Requirements in
the RUAG Range
- Upcoming innovations in the Land Systems range.
- Key requirements surrounding UGV products.
- Future challenges in protection of UGV’s in operational use.
13.00 US Mounted Capabilities: Envisaging Post-
- Current US Mounted Requirements capabilities.
- Preparation for long-term force capabilities.
- Envisaging the spectrum of requirements post- Afghanistan.
Deputy Director of Mounted Requirements
US Army Maneuver Center
13.30 Addressing The Modernization Requirements For Suspension Systems
- Assessing the effects of variable terrains upon suspension capabilities.
- Innovations required for suspension systems in line with new vehicle mobility and weight trends.
- The key vision: advancements in suspension technologies in the next 5 years.
Mr. Johan Runesson
14.00 NETWORKING BREAK
14.15 Meeting Future Requirements for Special
Forces mobility and protection
- Recent upgrade history of the French Special Forces AV fleet.
- Understanding the key requirements facing French Special Forces.
- Current Acmat vehicle range and integration.
- Upcoming innovations and sub-system requirements in the Acmat range in line with specific requirements.
French Special Forces
Europen Sales Acmat