Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities at Military Airlift 2012
Defence IQ conferences offer you a range of opportunities each tailored to suit your needs. We will work with you to identify your objectives and create bespoke packages that enhance your offering before, during and after the event.
To find out how you can benefit from maximum networking, branding and thought leadership opportunities at Military Airlift 2012 contact us now:
- Thought Leadership: With an expected audience of senior military customers and decision makers from across the globe, Defence IQ events enable you to build your reputation as a market leader in your chosen domain through speaking sessions and subject specific conference streams, workshops and focus days
- Branding: We bring together buyers and suppliers in a tailored location with unbeatable facilities for on-site branding and exposure. Furthermore, our dedicated marketing team can help you achieve your promotional aims in the months leading up to the conference with dedicated mailings to cover 50,000 contacts through brochure drops, extensive e-mail campaigns and tailored web coverage
- Featured Networking Events: Focused and high level, our events will provide you with the perfect environment to initiate new business relationships and achieve face to face contact that overcrowded tradeshows cannot deliver. Sponsorship opportunities range from exhibition stands to sponsored lunches, cocktail receptions, gala dinners and a host of informal social networking events
Tel: +44 (0) 207 368 9857
- Call Simon Benns for an immediate, free consultation to find out how you can benefit from maximum networking, branding and thought leadership opportunities at Joint Simulation and Training
Simon Benns has created over 250 tailored sponsor packages across our range of defence events. He understands that your marketing objectives are different to your rivals, and sometimes even different to your colleague’s. Simon has the rare ability to help you deliver on your KPIs in a way that works for you.
Engage and influence key decision makers
By sponsoring Military Airlift 2012 you will:
- Generate new qualified leads
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Network with key decision makers and influencers
- Gain business intelligence for maximum client attraction
- Position your company brand front of mind
- Stand out from vendor delegates through maximum recognition
- Gain competitive advantage
Contact Simon Benns to understand how you can gain maximum ROI from your marketing activity with Defence IQ. Email: Sponsor@iqpc.co.uk Tel: +44 (0) 207 368 9857
Download the Military Airlift Brochure!