Effective HR is about delivering more with less…
…what are YOU doing to increase the efficiency of your HR function whilst continually driving down costs?
Shared Services? Outsourcing? Transformation project? Or maybe a mixture? Whatever your strategy, the latest event in the Shared Services and Outsourcing Network’s (SSON) HR series will give you valuable insight into how your HR function can deliver continuous improvement to your business at the bottom line.
The 8th annual HR Transformation: Outsourcing & Shared Services 2008 will enable you to discover the secrets of best practice from 16 World Class mature HR functions and accelerate your HR service to the next stage – find out more
Superior Speakers – Outstanding experience: Demonstrate added value to your business by learning how to...
Create a fit for purpose HR function:
- Identify the “Burning Platform”
- Define the Target Operating Model (TOM)
- Create the Transformation Roadmap
- Set the Transformation pace
Group Head, People Strategy and Product Management
Standard Chartered Bank
Embark on 2nd Generation delivery: Re-evaluate the HR model in the face of changing business needs
- How the company adopts a mixture of outsourcing and Shared Services to deliver HR services?
Head of Business Development
Deutsche Telekom AG
Deliver a complex HR Transformation programme
- Manage a programme with significant elements of services delivery as well as ongoing transition and transformation
Director- Programme Management Office, HRT
Understand the complexity of a cross-functional Shared Services model
- Can a cross-functional SSC operate more efficiently and effectively than a single function SSC?
Global HR Transformation Programme Director
Manage HR remotely: continue your HR drive from an offshored location
- Retain Control
- Maintain the standard of customer Service required
Dr. Soeren Dressler
Director of the Offshoring Institute and Professor of International Management Accounting at the
University of Applied Sciences Berlin
View the full speaker line up
HR Transformation: Outsourcing & Shared Services 2008 Workshops:
Pre-Conference Workshop and Site Visit Day 10th September 2008
- Workshop A: Accelerate your early phase progression: A-Z of Shared Services and Outsourcing set up
- Workshop B: Tailoring HR technology to fit your business needs: Evaluating e-HR to enhance your function
- Workshop C: Overcoming customer resistance and retaining top performers within a Shared Service HR model
- Site visit: Marriott Hotels Ltd UK Shared Service Centre, Luton, England
JOIN THE SHARED SERVICES & OUTSOURCING NETWORK
Sign up to our monthly e-newsletter and go into the running to your own copy of
Shared Services Guidebook: The Roadmap to Total Business Improvement (Written by Charles C. Poirier and Stephen S. Brown
We have 10 copies to give away, Sign up today!
Competition will run until Midnight, 30th September 2008. View the terms and conditions
SSON provides research, training, and networking for over 7,000 shared services executive members from over 50 countries around the world. Whether you need resources to write a report, facts to benchmark performance against or simply want to meet some of your peers at the same stage of development we can support you.
SSON Premium Members receive exclusive benefits and discounts to SSON events. All attendees to SSON events receive a complimentary 12 month membership. For more information about membership packages, please contact
Want to receive the latest news and articles from the global shared services & outsourcing community? Have a tip, learning or case study you want to share?
Join our growing community of shared services & outsourcing professionals - Sign up to SSON’s eNewsletters and ensure you receive the latest news, articles and features from our growing global community...find out more at www.ssonetwork.com
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time.
[ Register Now ]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Thursday, 11th September, 2008 ]