IQPC London Summer Series Presents
Master Financial Controller
Master Financial Controller is a comprehensive four day training programme, designed to provide financial professionals with the practical skills and tools to drive financial decision-making in their organisations.
You will analyse case studies individually and in group discussions. Debate and interactive discussions are integral parts of the case study experience. Furthermore, you will benefit from the extensive experience of your course leader, Geoffrey Barring, CEO, International Institute Of Technology.
- Develop strategic decision models for improved financial management
- Identify and forecast key value drivers and their links to financial strategy
- Leverage your organisation’s financial position for maximum corporate gain
- Discover the key areas that impact directly on your role as a senior finance manager
- Align your function with the corporate strategy
- Drive financial decision making within your organisation
- Harness the financial power of intangible assets and intellectual capital to increase company value
- Maximise company stock price via the use of new reporting tools and voluntary disclosure methods
- Learn how to operate more efficiently
All delegates will receive a Master Financial Controller certificate awarded by the AAFM. For those wishing to obtain certification, all four days must be completed with active participation in group and individual exercises during the course. Certification
AAFM added benefits
- The ability to use the designation MFC on your business card and resume
- Up to 18 month membership to the AAFM professional body
- Access to the AAFM risk management network and body of information online
- Being taught by a leading finance expert from the American Academy of Financial Management
- Membership to the only professional body recognized by the AACSB, the world’s leading collection of business schools.
- Qualification for entry into the AAFM Master Financial Professional programme
- Access to the AAFM international journal published online
- Gold Embossed Certificate with your name and designation.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is designed for people who have an understanding of the accounting processes. It assumes that there is this level of knowledge and provides new insights into accounting and financial processes.
- Finance Managers/Directors
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Accounting Managers
- Heads of Finance Department
- Credit Controllers
- Corporate Financiers
- Credit Risk Managers
- Financial Advisors
Plus anyone who works within the finance function and wants to update themselves on current developments in financial decision making and strategic planning
American Academy Of Financial Management (AAFM) Profile
The American Academy of Financial Management™ is one of the world’s fastest growing professional associations with more than 50,000 members, associates and affiliates in over 145 countries. AAFM hosts and organize certification training worldwide and offering exclusive board designations to candidates who meet the highest professional standards and assessment criteria. IQPC is an accredited AAFM partner and provider.
The AAFM was chosen in 2006 by Dubai Financial Market (DFM) to conduct the seven week professional training component of the Kafa’at programme for graduates entering the brokerage and trading industry. AAFM also has alliances with the Dubai International Finance Exchange, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance, Capital Markets Authority of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Swiss Finance Institute, Dubai Institute of Human Resource Development, the Hong Kong Government, the Monetary Authority of Singapore, Dubai Quality Group and many more.
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time.
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Course Agenda ]