Why should I attend?
The intranet explosion is causing companies to realise the value of intranets as an effective business tool that dramatically reduces costs and improves productivity and business processes
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Confirmed Speakers to Date:
- Lynda Cassiem, Team Leader, ABSA
- Debbie Olivier, CIO, SASFIN
- Jannie Vermeulen, Head Web Works, FNB
- Mushian Mboni, Webmaster, Department Of Economic Development
- Dr. James Robertson, CEO, James A Robertson and Associates
- Shayne Vigar, Developer, FNB Namibia
- Kenny Moodley, Chief Advisor, Group Communications Division, Eskom
- Cecilia Sani, Knowledge Access Manager, Human Science Research Council
- Lighton Kyolaba, Knowledge Manager, Agricultural Research Council
- Judi Sandrock, National Chairperson, KMPractitioners
- Steven Ambrose, Chief Strategy Manager, World Wide Worx
- Andre Venter, Innovator, Vega The Brand Communications School
- Mzigaye Ndlovu, Regional Manager, White Wall Web (South Africa)
- Dr. Johan Coetzee, Information Management Consultant, Department of Defence
Don't miss this event because...
Improve communication and information sharing within your organisation, as well as to external stakeholders?
- Increase productivity through easier access to information?
- Reduce costs of producing, accessing and distributing information?
If you have answered Yes to any of these questions, then you cannot afford to miss this prestigious and information driven event.
You Will Have The Opportunity To
- Discuss and Debate innovative strategies and solutions to improve your knowledge management and intranet systems
- Network with experts in the industry through a rapid network exchange, open floor and panel discussions, break away sessions
- Benchmark your company's intranet and knowledge management functions against what other companies are doing
- Delve into key issues such as:
- Exploring Document Management Systems (DMS) as a tool to maximise intranet storage capacity
- Understanding the security implications of intranets
- Using outsourcing to support intranet deployment
- Building internal information management expertise
- Creating brand identity through your intranet portal
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Tuesday, 14th October 2008 ]