Frequently Asked Questions
When can I make my selections for meetings and workshops?
The online scheduling site will be made available ONE MONTH before the event. You will be emailed your personal access key allowing you to make your selections
Can I make changes after I have made my selections?
Yes, you are able to amend your meeting and workshop selections until 2 weeks prior to the event. Please remember to press SUBMIT after each visit to update your choices.
When can I view my personalised itinerary?
You will be given access to your draft itinerary ONE WEEK before the event for your feedback
Can I make any changes to my itinerary onsite?
So that we can best endeavour to accommodate your request, we recommend that you advise us of any changes prior to the event.
Will I receive anything after the event?
You will be given access to all the speaker presentations, which you will be able to view/download after the event.
Are the meals included?
Yes, all refreshments and lunches throughout the 2-day IQPC Exchange are included for all participants.
How many attendees will be at the event?
As this is an invitation only meeting our maximum number of delegates is limited. This allows you to network with attendees from a similar level as yourself and take full benefit from the interactive workshops which are limited to approx 20 attendees.
How can I get to the venue?
The hotel phone number is listed within the event information. Once registered, you will receive a registration letter with full contact details. Details are also available under Event Information on each event homepage. Please contact us if you require any further information or assistance.
What about accommodation?
The cost of the hotel accommodation and travel is not included in the registration fee. Details of the accommodation options are also included within the event information, and on the Event Information page on each event homepage. To take advantage of our corporate accommodation rate, please quote GA2 when making your reservation.
What should I wear?
The dress code at the event is business casual.
If you have any special needs, disabilities, and/or dietary restrictions that we may address to make your participation at our events more enjoyable, please do let us know when registering.
Delegate Substitutions And Cancellations
- Participation in the event is agreed for the delegate named only. In the event that the delegate named is unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances, written notice of cancellation must be provided 6 weeks in advance of the meeting. Substitute representatives are permitted to replace the delegate on guarantee of equivalent authority; they will only be admitted to the meeting at the organiser’s discretion. In the event of cancellation within 6 weeks of the meeting, a fee of £900 + V.A.T is payable by the delegate to meet scheduling and hospitality costs incurred on their behalf.
- In the event of non-attendance at the IQPC Exchange, a fee of £450 + V.A.T is payable per day to meet re-scheduling, administration and hospitality costs incurred on the delegate’s behalf. · The Organiser has the absolute right at any time to postpone the Event and/or to change the venue of the Event. In the event that IQPC Exchange cancels an event, delegate payments at the date of cancellation will be credited to a future Exchange event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance.
- In the event that IQPC Exchange postpones an event, delegate payments at the postponement date will be credited towards the rescheduled date. If the delegate is unable to attend the rescheduled event, the delegate will receive a 100% credit representing payments made towards a future Exchange event. This credit will be available for up to one year from the date of issuance. No refunds will be available for cancellations or postponements.
- IQPC Exchange is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation, or postponement of an event. IQPC Exchange shall assume no liability whatsoever if this event is altered, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled due to a fortuitous event, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference inadvisable, illegal, impracticable or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but shall not be limited to: an Act of God; governmental restrictions and/or regulations; war or apparent act of war; terrorism or apparent act of terrorism; disaster; civil disorder, disturbance, and/or riots; curtailment, suspension, and/or restriction on transportation facilities/means of transportation; or any other emergency.
- Please note that speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, however, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, IQPC Exchange reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
[ Register Now]