11:40 - 4:10 Blue Sky Room - Pre-Qualified Participants Only
If you have an advanced level practitioner experience in Shared Services, make sure you indicate when registering that you want to be considered to join the “off duty” speakers in this exclusive room.
Confidential Session! The discussions held in this session will remain offline to protect the confidential nature of the material discussed. No transcribes or audio recording will be made for the safety and reassurance of participants.
- In unchartered waters? Facing phase 3 challenges no-one has yet solved?
- Finding it hard to learn anything new from reflective PowerPoint case studies anymore?
- Feel like you’re so mature and you’ve seen it all before?
If so, you should be part of the brainstorming roundtables in the Blue Sky Innovation room. For the most advanced SSC practioners at the very front of the innovation curve, it can be hard to find something new to learn by reflective case studies alone. You’ve been there, got the t-shirt, right? That’s why, especially for practitioners of your stage of maturity, we’ve created an Exclusive Blue-Sky Innovation Room.
So why is this different? How does it work?
Extended in length, these highly interactive roundtable sessions provide you with a brand new environment, where together with the Shared Services Summit presenters and other pre-qualified matured SSC leaders you can brainstorm solutions to your very latest challenges.
What does a blue-sky roundtable session look like?
- A practitioner’s challenge kick starts the discussion
- Highly interactive group brainstorming follows
- Extended sessions so YOU can find the solutions!
Blue Sky Innovation Room Topics include:
- Shared Services Leadership in times of world economic crises: The Do’s and Don’ts
- How can you ensure your SSC remains a key contributor to your business and offers a continuous journey to improve cost, service and value?
- Does SSC’s offer best value in Corporate Governance?
- Asset or a Cost Centre: What’s the ROI from your SSC asset? What benefits have been delivered? How did you realise your returns to the organisation?
- Best practices in matured SSC: Redefining and aligning processes to extract further value
- Outsourcing: Making it happen – retained organisation design, governance and communication as well as baselining and transition management