Given the tough economic times ahead, none of us can afford to stop investing in ourselves to learn how to make the most of our SSCs.
So how can you invest your time and money
- both of which we know are in short supply right now —
for the best business outcomes?
Attend Shared Services & Outsourcing Week APAC 2009 and you’ll come away with new ideas, approaches, contacts and opportunities you simply can’t find anywhere else.
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week’s agenda is specifically designed to address the issues you face as a professional responsible for reaping the optimal rewards from your SSC. Your experienced peers will share their approaches, results achieved and things they “would have done differently” with you. If you are considering including or changing your outsourcing/offshoring strategy to suit the changing economy, run your ideas past our experienced crew to get an honest opinion:
- Jeffrey Jin, APAC Director of Cost and Resource Management, Global Sourcing, UBS INVESTMENT BANK
- Rosalie Adriano, Financial Controller, NESTLE
- Andrew Crawford, Executive Manager Operations, SUNCORP
- Zia Qureshi, Chairman – Australia, INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF OUTSOURCING PROFESSIONALS (IAOP)
- Brian Roche, Executive Director, SHARED SERVICES WA
- Michael Lurie, Manager Strategy, NSW DEPT OF COMMERCE
- Malti Maharaj, Divisional Accountant, MEDICARE
Download The Brochure Now.
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week APAC 2009 Programme Highlights
It doesn't matter if you're national or global, operational or strategic – your needs will be addressed. Program highlights include:
- Wim Hoogedeure, Program Director for Functional and Process Excellence analyses the economic landscape and how Fosters is responding to it
- Proctor & Gamble’s Global Business Services (GBS) journey
- Insights by Yukio Ishijima, Senior Vice President of NTT Business Associe, Japan’s most sophisticated SSC
- CIOs from the Australian Taxation Office and the Department of Primary Industries (Vic) will discuss how IT can weather the economic storm
- Masterclass on how to create performance measures to maintain competitive advantage with Main Road’s John Taya, Executive Director HR, People and Value
If you have IMPLEMENTED A SSC AND WANT TO KEEP IT ON TRACK
Shared Services & Outsourcing Week APAC 2009 will help you:
- Sharpen your change management skills with Foster’s functional and process excellence guru
- Devise strategies to cope with your speed and stages of growth in outsourcing governance
- Create and supporte an effective governance model for performance management and an improvement framework
- Embed and manage a common organisational culture across a diverse workforce with Westpac, Unilever and Vale
- Develop SLAs from the ground up in a UBS Investment Bank’s Masterclass