Mark Your Calendar For Shared Services APAC 2009!
The Definitive Shared Services Event in the Asia-Pacific Region!
Shared Services APAC 2008 was four days packed with information sharing through case studies, interactive roundtables, panel discussions, exciting keynotes, networking opportunities and more with 180+ shared services professionals!
2008 Program Highlights Include:
- The Blue Sky Innovation Room debut provided executive-level leaders the advantage of three closed-door sessions to discuss their outsourcing initiatives, strategies to ensure that their shared services organisations remain a key contributor to the business and redefining/ aligning processes to extract further value
- Shared Services guru Suzanne Young, Group General Manager of Qantas Shared Services, wowed the audience with her insights on leveraging your workforce to drive the achievement of your shared services strategy
- The Caltex Site Visit consolidated the key learnings from the conference to show how the theory can be applied and executed by various members of your business.
- Attendees had the opportunity to benchmark themselves against their peers through forward thinking insights and best practices for attendees to take back to their office and implement immediately
- Delegates had more peer to peer interaction than ever before, with solutions defining break out discussions and roundtables on all four conference days
- Attendees enjoyed networking and information sharing at Star City
The Outstanding 2008 Speaker Faculty Included:
- Dennis Farrell, Chief Operating Officer, ABSA BANK
- Nicola Stokes, GM Shared Services, ANZ BANK
- Chen Theng Aik, Senior VP & Head, Finance Operations, DHL
- Suzanne Young, Group GM QANTAS SHARED SERVICES, QANTAS
- Joseph Soalheira, Business Improvements Services Project Manager, BRISBANE CITY COUNCIL
- Brian Keane, CIO & GM Shared Services, NATIONAL FOODS
- Brad Tallon, GM Shared Services, CEMEX
- Michael Zouroudis, VP Shared Services, ABB
Join 180+ front-of-curve practitioners at Shared Services APAC 2009 in Sydney, Australia, 28 April – 1 May 2009. Reserve your place at Shared Services APAC 2009 today for the four most productive days you can take away from the office to drive value and excellence through every stage of implementation in shared service delivery.
MISSED OUT on Shared Services APAC 2008?
Order the audio-synced CD of presentations today! And download the Post Show Report for more insights into the 2008 summit.
Please check back for the 2009 agenda soon!
Asia Pacific’s premier event for Shared Services & outsourcing professionals
“I have found the IQPC Shared Services APAC Summits very professional in how they are run and the presentations and presenter quite entertaining and deliver a wealth of knowledge with varying concepts. If anyone is thinking about or in the middle of rolling out a Shared Services environment within their business they should attend one of these Summits to see what is happening elsewhere”
Larry Frazer, National Payroll Manager, Pfizer & 2007 Award Winner
What’s top of YOUR Shared Services agenda for 2009?
- Do you know how to take your SSO to the next level?
- What’s the next step for mature Shared Services?
- Is your “start up” or “evolving” change management plan working?
- How do you get your SSO to deliver even more value to the business?
- What program do you have in place to attract and retain the right staff and develop competitive career paths?
All of these questions and more will be answered at the biggest Shared Services event of 2008! Shared Services APAC Summit! Featuring award- winning experts in Shared Services from Australasia and around the globe, Shared Services APAC is the ultimate flagship event for the Asia Pacific Shared Services community.
This year we have revamped the program to make a bigger and better event complete with three streams of knowledge for shared service implementers, mature practioners and advanced leaders. The essentials you and your organisation need to succeed can be found here over four interactive days of Shared Services APAC 2008.
Who Will Be There And Who Should Attend?
- Business services
- Corporate services
- Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- HR Services
- Human Resources
- IT Services
- Financial Management
- Process Improvement / BPM
- Accounts Payable / Purchasing
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Accounts Receivable / Collections
Organisations That Have Benefited From Attending Shared Services Apac In The Past Include
- ACT Government
- Air New Zealand
- Amalgamated Holdings
- ANZ Banking
- Attorney General’s Department
- Bank of Western Australia
- BHP Billiton
- British American Tobacco
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Department of Defence
Department of Education, WA
Department of Human Services, Victoria
Department of Infrastructure, VIC
Ernst & Young
Gold Coast City Council
Johnson & Johnson
State Revenue Office, Victoria
Tata Motors Limited
University of Melbourne
Victorian Government Shared Services Centre
Virgin Blue Airlines
Conference Partners for 2008 were:
||HR Stream Partner
||Technology Stream Partner
|New Shared Services Stream Sponsor
||VIP Lunch Sponsors
JUST ANNOUNCED: Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) NEW job board and career portal
Are you looking for your next career move in the shared services and outsourcing space? Or are you an employer looking for people with experience in shared services and outsourcing?
Take advantage of SSON's large community of employers in over 50 different countries who need great quality candidates in this fast changing environment. Search the open jobs database to find available SSC positions in Finance and Accounting, HR, General Management, Programme Management and IT amongst others. Your next great opportunity could just be a couple of clicks away.
Offering employers and agencies various different off the shelf and custom solutions for filling a vacancy and job seekers various options for finding your next big career move (including CV Hosting, Unlimited employer search capability, Job Alerts, User Profile, CV Wizard)
For more information about SSON's new career portal:
Job Seekers - Visit www.ssonetwork.com/jobs.aspx and upload your CV for free
Agencies and employers - Visit www.ssonetwork.com/jobs.aspx and submit a vacancy
Shared Services & Outsourcing Network - your gateway to a world of opportunity
Want to receive the latest news and articles from the global shared services & outsourcing community? Have a tip, learning or case study you want to share?
Join our growing community of shared services & outsourcing professionals. Choose from our 5 FREE e-newsletters:
Ensure you receive the latest news, articles and features from our growing global community. Find out more at www.ssonetwork.com
- ABOUT SSON -
SSON provides research, training, and networking for over 7,000 shared services executive members from over 50 countries around the world. Whether you need resources to write a report, facts to benchmark performance against or simply want to meet some of your peers at the same stage of development we can support you.
SSON Premium Members receive exclusive benefits and discounts to SSON events. All attendees to SSON events receive a complimentary 12 month membership. For more information about membership packages, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time.
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Pre-Conference Masterclasses And Site Visit ]