The Middle East’s largest and most established sustainable building conference has just got better! Building on the success and learning’s of the past two events, 2009 has been designed to move beyond the theory focusing on cost analysis and implementation. The region’s only cost-focused sustainable building event promises to help you minimise your environmental footprint without affecting your bottom line.
DON'T MISS: International Case Study on Dongtan, China
Artist's impression of Dongtan eco-city, designed by Arup.
50 Outstanding Speakers for 2009 including:
- Chris Drew, Department Manager, Sustainability, Masdar
- Hesham Al Emadi, CEO, Energy City Qatar
- Tom Hootman, AIA, LEED AP, Director of Sustainability, RNL Design
- Robert Forest, Partner, Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture
- Merlyn Roberts, General Manager – Sustainable Development, Majid Al Futtaim Group
- Matthew Plumbridge, Senior Research and Development, Nakheel PJSC
- Dr Garry Palmer, Director, Faber Maunsell, AECOM
- Christopher Choa, Vice President, EDAW
- Daniel Hajjar, Vice President – Regional Manager Gulf, HOK
- Bertil de Kleyne, Principal, RMJM Hong Kong
- Dr Gisela Loehlein, Consultant to the Director General, Directorate for Public Works Sharjah
- John Connaughton, Partner – Head of Sustainability, Davis Langdon UK
- Richard Smith, Technical Director, Atkins
- Yahya Jan, Vice President and Director of Design, Norr Group
Plus many more!
So What’s New for 2009?
- Executive master planning focus day getting to the heart of sustainable urban and community development, through case studying the region’s most sustainable and ambitious master plans
- Streamed conference agenda allowing you to customise your conference experience ensuring every minute of the day is directly related to your day-to-day activities
- Cost-effective focus, with all presentations directly related to your bottom line, enabling your projects to achieve both environmental and economic sustainability
- Four interactive workshops that provide you with extensive in-depth expertise that you can implement back in your office
- International case studies, the Middle East’s leading minds, and world class keynote speakers, bridging the gap between what can be achieved regionally and what has been achieved internationally
- Four days of networking with industry leaders discussing the latest developments in sustainable design and construction in the Gulf and throughout the world
Call for Sponsors
Exclusive branding and speaking opportunities for leading companies with latest sustainable technologies, strategic solutions and expertise that will enhance sustainability whilst demonstrating ROI. For more information email email@example.com
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time.
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Monday 16 March 2009 ]