Why should I attend?
Enforcement activities related to violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) are becoming more aggressive with the criminal and civil penalties increasing in severity. It is more important than ever that companies be vigilant about preventing, detecting and investigating potential FCPA violations before they damage corporate reputations and affect the bottom line.
What will be covered at the conference?
FCPA 2009 will give you the opportunity to hear from In-house Counsel and Compliance Officers from top-notch companies. You will get invaluable insights from businesses that have been the subject of these investigations, as well as those companies that have successfully avoided potential violations through the implementation and maintenance of a robust compliance program.
Current Speakers Include:
- Brady K. Long, Chief Compliance Officer & Deputy General Counsel, Pride International, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Clark, Partner, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- Kurt Stitcher, Partner, Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC
- Joel Kirsch, VP, Chief Compliance Officer and Associate General Counsel, Siemens
- Vincent T. O'Connor, VP of FCPA Compliance, L-3 Communications Corporation VP Compliance & Ethics, L-3 Communications Services Group
- Paul Luehr, Managing Director and Deputy General Counsel, Stroz Friedberg LLC
- Gail Granoff, Chief Compliance and Governance Officer, Rohm and Haas Company
- Donald Freese, Special Supervisory Agent, FBI
- Joan McKown, Chief Counsel, Division of Enforcement, SEC
- Wayne Brody, Chief Compliance Officer and VP, Legal Affairs, Arrow Electronics
- Julia Baily, Assistant General Counsel, International Transactions and Compliance, Honeywell International
- Howard Weissman, Assistant General Counsel, Lockheed Martin
- Matthew Tanzer, Vice President and Chief Compliance Counsel, Tyco International
- Milton Williams, Former Associate General Counsel, Time Warner, Partner, Vladeck Waldman
- Jay G. Martin, Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Senior Deputy, General Counsel, Baker Hughes
- Alfredo Avila, Assistant General Counsel, Monsanto Company
- Stephen Donovan, Chief Counsel, International Paper
- Brian Mich, Managing Director, BDO Consulting
- Robert Weiner, Director, BDO Consulting
- Kenneth Kurtz, CEO, Steele Foundation
Who has attended in the past?
- American Airlines
- BAE Systems
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Bank of America
- BDO Seidman
- Chemtura Corporation
- Cooley Godward & Kronish LLP
- Cisco Systems
- Covington & Burling LLP
- Crowell & Moring
- Deloitte & Touche
- Department of Justice
- Dow Jones & Co.
- Eastman Kodak Company
- Ernst & Young
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Trade Commission
- Fidelity Investments
- Foley & Lardner
- Honeywell International
- Hunton & Williams
- International Paper
- ITT Corporation
- Jabil Circuit Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Lummus Technology Inc.
- MasterCard Worldwide
- Mellon Investment Services
- Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Proskauer Rose
- Rohm & Haas Company
- Scientific Games Corporation
- Securities & Exchange Commission
- Stradley & Ronon LLP
- Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- The Bank of New York Mellon
- The World Bank
- Trace International
- UBS Financial Services
- Wachovia Corporation
- White & Case
- Wilman Harrold Allen & Dixon
- Wilmer Hale
- Winston & Strawn
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 ]