Benefits of Attending
Due to popular demand at our flagship Insurance Linked Securities conference series and Life Settlement Focus Day, we introduce the Life Settlement Investment Summit, which is focused on investing in life settlements.
With traditional investment options impacted by the volatile market, life settlement investments have provided unique opportunities to diversify a portfolio and are quickly becoming one of the fastest growing asset classes. Recent estimates suggest that nearly $50 trillion of in-force life insurance policies are held by the baby boomer generation, and if even only a fraction of these policies come to the market, there will be ample opportunities to capitalize.
Download the complete Life Settlement Investment Summit brochure
What are the benefits of attending?
The Life Settlement Investment Summit will gather life settlement providers, brokers, underwriters and investors to share ideas and lead the way through the next wave of innovation and opportunity.
Highlights of the agenda:
- Debate regulatory and legislative developments with the regulators themselves
- Understand the impact of changing longevity estimates on current and future policy values
- Discover new products and opportunities related to life settlements and longevity risk
- Examine life settlement investments from a clinical perspective
- Overcome the challenges imposed on the industry by the financial crisis
Speakers at the Life Settlement Investment Summit include:
- Commissioner John Oxendine, Insurance Commission of Georgia
- Larry Kosciulek, Director, Investment Companies Regulation, FINRA
- Alex Krutov, Portfolio Manager, Century Atlantic Capital LLC
- Michael Byl, President, Strategic Directions Management Limited
- Robert Shavelle, PhD, Technical Director, The Life Expectancy Project
- Howard Freedland, CEO, Global Life Underwriting
- Paul Siegert, President & CEO, Insurance Studies Institute
- Alan Buerger, CEO, Coventry
- Ward S. Bondurant, Partner, Morris, Manning, and Martin, LLP
- Jim W. Maxson, Of Counsel, Morris, Manning, and Martin, LLP
Learn more about our speaker panel!
Who should attend the Life Settlement Investment Summit?
- Hedge Fund Managers
- Pension Fund Managers
- Endowment Fund Managers
- Life Settlement Providers
- Fixed Income Investment Managers
- Strategic & Business Development Directors
- Risk Managers
- Portfolio Managers
Don’t forget to register for the Networking Dinner!
Continue the networking experience by joining your colleagues for an evening of dinner, drinks and conversation at one of New York’s finest dining establishments. A special toast will be made to honor and recognize those who have contributed to the growth of this innovative industry. Learn more about the networking dinner
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Wednesday March 25, 2009 ]