Venue & Accommodation
The Chemical Heritage Foundation Conference Center
315 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Located in the heart of Philadelphia’s historic Old City neighborhood, the CHF Conference Center combines breathtaking design with all of the amenities required for productive meetings.
This 13,500 square-foot venue
- features complimentary internet throughout the events and public areas
- features exclusive catering by Starr Restaurants
- is convenient to transportation, including Amtrak, SEPTA, Philadelphia International Airport and I-95
- is located in front of Independence National Historical Park, with attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the National Constitution Center, as well as some of the city’s finest restaurants, art galleries, and shopping, just steps away
Please use the Bourse Garage located on 4th Street (runs South) between Market and Chestnut streets (by the Ritz Theater).
We recommend the following hotels for sleeping room accommodations for Asthma COPD at CHF. Participants may contact the hotels directly to book rooms or for further assistance please email Melissa Wallace (Melissa.Wallace@iqpc.com) the hotel reservation form with preferred hotel.
||Independence Park Hotel
||Omni Hotel at Independence Park
||Penn’s View Hotel (vicinity neighborhood rate)
||Sheraton Society Hill Hotel
||235 Chestnut Street
||401 Chestnut Street
||Front and Market Streets
||One Dock street (2nd & Walnut Streets)
|Distance from CHF
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Frequently Asked Questions ]