IDGA’s Force Tracking and Combat ID Summit is now the First Annual Command and Control Summit! The event will address the policy, doctrine, requirements, and materiel development for command and control systems. This joint service conference will provide you with warfighter needs assessments, battle command migration timelines, and current development of C2 systems.
The goal of the Command and Control Summit is to further the development of essential command and control capabilities in support of the battlefield commander.
Don’t miss the best opportunity of the year to:
- Hear the latest acquisition, development, and fielding efforts for command and control systems
- Obtain warfighter requirements for future systems
- Discover breakthrough capabilities for effective combat ID and improved battlespace awareness
This year’s event will emphasize the efforts of joint military services to improve command and control on the ground, in the air, and at sea. Our objective is to bring forward-thinking military and civilian personnel together in one place to share successful initiatives and further develop essential capabilities in support of the warfighter.
Speakers confirmed to present at this year’s
- GEN Peter Chiarelli, USA, Vice Chief of Staff US Army
- Robin Quinlan, Deputy Director, Joint Forces Integration, OSD (AT&L)
- Dr. David Alberts, Director, of Research OASD NII/CIO
- Maj Gen William M. Rajczak, USAF, Deputy Director for Joint Capability Development US Joint Forces Command
- COL Roger McDonald, USA, TRADOC, Capabilities Manager Battle Command
- Col Francis Xavier, USAF Chief, C2ISR Requirements Division Air Combat Command
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Thursday, June 25, 2009 ]