Post Conference Workshop: Thursday June 25th, 2009
3:00 pm – 5:30 pm Keeping It Real: Inflation and Infrastructure Investing
Infrastructure investments have inflation linked features for both investors and
managers, handling them correctly will help create a better real return. With
their diversification and inflation protection features infrastructure investing
should be an important part of investor portfolios.
What You Will Learn:
- The way inflation influences the valuation, volatility and desirability of infrastructure investments.
- The way infrastructure investments can help protect portfolios from the effects of inflation.
- The outlook for inflation and why you need protections today.
How You Will Benefit:
- Infrastructure equity investors will learn how to include assets in a real return portfolio.
- Infrastructure debt investors will learn about the unique credit sensitivity of inflation linked infrastructure bonds.
- Infrastructure managers will learn how to use inflation and the inflation linked markets to reduce the volatility of their revenue stream.
About Your Workshop Leader:
Mr. Bourne brings 13 years of experience to the team. For the last 6 years, he has been
responsible for research, strategy, and execution of inflation-linked strategies on the buy
side, first at New Century Advisors and most recently as Director of trading for inflationlinked
products and strategies at Artesian Capital Management. Mr. Bourne’s prior
experience involves extensive quantitative financial engineering and financial software
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Press and Resources ]