Establish Successful P3s
Since state and local governments are turning to P3 as a solution to their infrastructure funding gap, the interest in this marketplace is increasing exponentially. During this crucial time, private and institutional investors must pinpoint the best opportunities to manage risks and challenges, and to define key strategies for investing in infrastructure in order to secure stable long-term ROIs.
The 4th Infrastructure Investment Summit provides an interactive platform for leading investors, government and state officials, and contractors and project managers to discuss establishing successful P3 partnerships.
View the complete agenda.
Gain Key Insight from 30+ Infrastructure Investment Experts:
View complete speaker faculty here.
Samples of the unique session topics on this year’s program include:
- Pension Fund Perspective: Evaluating the necessary steps for establishing an investment program for infrastructure
- Innovative Financing Techniques: Identifying fundraising strategies
- Emerging Trends: Investing in water, waste management and renewable energy
- Financial Products: Exploring funds of funds, infrastructure ETFs and infrastructure securities
- The Global Financial Crisis: Discussing the consequences of the lack of liquidity and understanding the banks’ lending attitude towards long term investments
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 ]