Welcome to International Military Helicopter 2008
The global Military Helicopter market is booming - in the UK the Future Lynx for the British Army and Royal Navy is scheduled to enter service in 2014. In the US, the UH-72A Light Utility Helicopter has already entered service with the US Army. Many other programmes are in development worldwide.
Now in it's 7th year, IQPC presents this annual event to bring together the international military helicopter community and hear the latest developments.
Tell me specifics about the agenda? What's new?
- UK Army and Royal Navy Requirements; Danish and Canadian Plans
- Key Utility Helicopter Programmes - EH-101; UH-60; UH-72A; CH-47F; NH-90TTF
- The latest naval helicopter programmes - Sea King SKIOS; Italian Navy; V-22
- State of the art attack helicopter programmes - Tiger; Longbow Apache; ARH-70A; Manned-Unmanned Teaming
- Future Military Helicopter Markets
What do delegates want from this event?
Updates on the latest Military Helicopter Programmes, Future Requirements and Upgrades.
Military attend to compare approaches and requirements with their peers in other armed forces and to learn about the latest technical and programme developments.
Industry attend to assess procurement and requirements, get front of mind with new systems on offer, network with budget holders and examine current industry thinking and trends.
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
||Conference & Gala Dinner Sponsor
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: 22 April, 2008 ]