Why should I attend?
High Speed Access Technology in Africa is expanding rapidly but not without failing numerous challenges, such as legislative and licensing restrictions, infrastructural constraints, costs and technological readiness.
Telecommunication operators are constantly looking for ways to reduce costs, increase their market share and expand your product portfolio. They are therefore continuously seeking new advancements in High Speed Access Technologies in order to provide a faster, more affordable broadband solution to your clients.
IQPC’s 3rd Annual High Speed Access Technologies conference will once again bring you a wide variety of broadband technology solutions, presenting you with the opportunity to build a business case for the incorporation of Wimax, Wifi, 3rd and 4th Generation cell phone technology and Fibre Optic Cables. You will also hear about latest developments regarding the Undersea Cabling Projects which will enable you to take advantage of the technological opportunities available to you.
5 Reasons Why You Can Not Miss This Event:
- Is Broadband Over Power Line Still A Viable, Cost-Effective Solution Considering The State Of South Africa’s Power Provision?
- Evaluating Botswana Telecoms Trans-Kalahari Fiber Optic Cables: Issues and Challenges
- Delivering High Access Speed Technology With Limited Infrastructure: MTN EDGE
- Providing Internet Access To Cape Town’s Unprivileged Community – Pipedream Or Real Solution?
- Examining Recent Developments Of The Undersea Cables: Progress Report
Who should attend this event?
- Telecomms managers
- Systems Managers
- Policy & Regulatory Advisors
- Network Planners
- IT Managers
- Wireless Broadband Directors
- WIMAX Directors
- Project Managers
- Systems Engineers
Don't miss this event because...
This informative event brings you the latest developments surrounding High Speed Access Technologies with reference to Africa and where we are as a continent.
PLUS!... Don't Miss The 2 Workshops Including:
- Highlighting What Consumers Want In Broadband Offerings Versus What Is Currently Available
- Evaluating South Africa’s Mobile Broadband Challenges, Options and Solution
- Planning An ROI For A WIMAX Network Strategy
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time .
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Tuesday, 20 May 2008 ]