Why should I attend?
Marketing Communications in the U.S. is no longer a one-size-fits-all proposition. Effective message delivery to all residents of the United States requires that we examine the unique consumer behaviors of the country’s communities of color. In 2007 the dollar power of Hispanics had risen to $926.1 billion. The Hispanic market’s current size, formation of larger households, and heavy concentration in the top, youngest, trend-setting markets in the U.S., accompanied by their speedy wealth creation and high consumerism are at odds with the neglect of investment across most advertising and marketing categories.
It is imperative for U.S. marketers to reanalyze and immediately adopt new strategies in the way in which they have historically allocated corporate marketing resources.
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Hear Key Presentations From:
Director, Diversity & Multicultural Marketing
Associate Director, Multicultural & Lifestage Segment Marketing
Commerce, Region 1 Director
United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Chief Marketing Officer
Director of Marketing Services - Hispanic Initiative Lead
Johnson & Johnson
National Manager of Multicultural Marketing
Hyundai Motor America
- Louis Mitchell, VP Marketing Manager, Banco Popular
- Marlyn Garcia, Director, Hispanic Marketing, Time Warner Cable
- Andrea Blanco, Manager Research, ESPN Desportes
- Clemente Gonzalez, Regional Director –West, Emerging Markets, Aetna
- David A. Hernandez, Director Catalog Sales Communications, Warner Home Video, Warner Bros Entertainment
- Bernardo Meza, Senior Marketing Manager, Multicultural Marketing, The Wrigley Co.
- Richard Saenz, Hispanic Marketing Director, Arizona Diamondbacks
- Wendy Jacobson, Promotional Marketing, SCOTT® brand, Kimberly-Clark
- Derek Rigaud, Sales Director, AOL Latino
- Shana Fitch, Vice President Of Marketing, Batanga Inc
- Manny Miravete, VP US Hispanic Sales & Strategy, MySpace Latino
- Mario Quinones, President, Latin Pulse
- Jay Gronlund, VP & Managing Director, Latin Pulse USA
- Eric Sosa, Director of Retail Services, PMG Retail & Entertainment
- Matias Perel, CEO, Latin3
- Miguel Gomez Winebrenner, Cheskin
- Carlos Santiago, President & CEO, Santiago Group
- Terry Soto, CEO, About Marketing Solutions
- Lee Vann, Founder and CEO, Captura Group
- Luis Balaguer, President and CEO, LatinWe
- MASS Hispanic Marketing
Don't miss this event because...
From TV commercials to newspapers to magazine ads, the market value within the Latino population cannot be denied. US marketers must now focus their strategies to effectively market to the Latino communities. Traditional marketing methods and failed attempts to “connect” with Latino communities must be re-examined and seriously be focused on.
If you are not yet ready to register, feel free to request a reminder nearer the time.
[ Register Now]
· [ Next: Conference Day One: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 ]