The upcoming installment of CFO Exchange will be a 5-Part Virtual Series that will encompass the following topics and themes that are ever-changing in this tumultuous and disruptive financial state:
- May 6: Empowering Finance Transformation in the Face of Disruption to Win Competitive Advantage, with Quest Diagnostics, USAF, and CPS Energy
- May 13: A Blueprint to Reevaluate and Successfully Adjust Your Finance Transformation Strategy Midstream, with Panasonic Automotive
- May 20: The Modern Day CFO: Heeding the call to Become a Transformational Value Creation Partner for the Enterprise, with Iron Mountain, Boston Red Sox, Siemens Government Technologies, Lyondell Bassell
- June 3: Automation Technologies: What CFOs Should Focus On In 2020-2021, with Learn4Life and Tradesmen International
- June 10: The CFO as a Mini-CEO, with Sonoco and Orion Holdings
Each session will last between 45 and 90 minutes, depending on the topic and the number of speakers within the session.
While we're updating our full agenda to accommodate this new, exciting 5-part-series, check out our in-depth outline of the first session taking place on May 6th.