Dr. Yamungu Kayandabile
Deputy Governor Economic & Financial Policies
Bank of Tanzania
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 26 June 2019
Wednesday, June 26th, 2019
9:30 AM KEY STAKEHOLDERS PANEL DISCUSSION: How is Africa opening up to this new business model? Public-Private Partnership is now becoming a major trend in the continent. For this reason, it is essential to understand its implications and dynamics
- Getting insights into the new legislations, rules and agreement terms
- What is stopping the PPP framework of the African governments to concretely initiate the projects?
- Does the PPP model require new experts and a higher level of knowledge during the contracting phase?
- Discussing on the efficiency of PPP.
- Emphasising the importance of intergovernmental cooperation