Conference Day 1
Tuesday, March 10th, 2020
9:00 AM Opening remarks by the chairman
8:00 AM FLYING FOR ALL
• Will disability and an aging population be the trigger to reconfigure the cabin?
• Is aviation willing to facilitate the most vulnerable in society to fly
• £8 trillion global disposable income ignored by airlines. Why?
• How does aviation describe air travel to their ageing parents?
• Requirements: legal, moral, economical, ...
• New developments allowing wheelchairs on board
• Court actions in the US driving change, impacting other parts of the world
• Impact on LOPAs, Safety / Egress, airline operations