The article shows how banks and financial institutions should integrate technology into the future of financial crime compliance. This article provides insight into:
- The four key benefits offered by RegTech
- 3 RegTech Case studies -
United Bankshares, CitiGroup, SilverFinch
- How popular are Bitcoin transactions currently for remittance compared to fiat?
- What is the current legal status of Bitcoin transactions in Southeast Asia?
- How do Bitcoin Exchanges need to adapt to mitigate the risks of virtual currencies and get regulated?
Insider Perspective on dealing with one of the biggest Cyber Crimes in Financial Services - The Great Bangladesh Heist
With speculation regarding the overall security of the banks involved and the possibility of insider cooperation with the hackers, we delved further into the details of cyber crime incident in The Great Bangladesh Heist by interviewing Vencent L. Salido, the Deputy Director of the Philippine Compliance and Investigation Group, Anti-Money Laundering Council Secretariat.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
Ex- President Chen Shui-bian – Taiwan
Ex- President Ferdinand Marcos – Philippines
Ex- President Suharto – Indonesia
- Organised Crime
Ruan Zhizhong – China
Project Eligo – Australia
The Yakuza – Japan
- High Profile Businessmen and Fraudsters
Wirapol Sukphol a.k.a
“The Jet-Setting Monk” – Thailand
Carson Yeung – Hong Kong
- Financial Institutions
What can you expect from a joint KYC utility? How can it be successful? Who is attempting it? All these questions and more are explored in our ebook where we discuss what to expect from a joint KYC utility. Find out:
- What’s happening with the leading Nordic banks’ joint venture
- How blockchain could help
- Why attempt a KYC utility platform